Worst Nightmare

"Wad, where are you going?" I ask when I see Wad heading towards the door with his backpack.

"I have a test tomorrow. I am going over to P'Arthit's dorm to study with Ai'Kong," Wad explains as he walks over, dropping a kiss on my lips.

"I will go with you," I say as I stand up, "Give me a second to change."

"His dorm is only across the street," protests Wad, "I think I can cross a street at my age, P'. You stay here. You have to finish that project." He points to the mess on the table. "You have been cursing at it for the last twenty minutes." I look over at the project Wad is referring to, and he is right. I need to finish it, and it is giving me hell.

"Are you sure?" I ask hesitantly. He nods at me, giving me another kiss before he walks out the door. Arthit's dorm is just across the street. What could happen?

"Message me when you get there," I call after him.

"Will do," Wad calls back with a laugh. I look across the way at Arthit's dorm. Wad was shocked when I pointed out that Arthit's dorm was right across from his friend's dorm. I can see my friend and his boyfriend sitting at the table talking.

Looking at my project strewn across N'Kongpop's table, I growl in frustration. This thing is being a bitch. I sit down and get back to work while I wait for Wad's message.

 I sit down and get back to work while I wait for Wad's message

I jump when my phone rings. "Hello?" I answer, putting it on speaker to continue working and look at the clock on the wall with a frown.

"Ai'Prem," Arthit says, "Kong is freaking out. Something about N'Wad coming over here to study. Can you put him on the phone? He is not answering his." My heart drops.

"He is not there?" I ask, "He left a while ago." I look over towards Arthit's dorm to see my friend standing at the window, looking at me with his boyfriend pacing behind him.

"No, he is not here," Arthit says with a strained voice as he turns to look at his boyfriend, who collapses on the bed. Arthit looks back at me, and I can see the panic in his eyes.

I knew I should have fvcking taken him over there! What the hell was I thinking?!? I fvcking lost Wad! Fvck!

"Ai'Prem, I will message the group. Come over here now," Arthit tells me, and I nod before I hang up.

Pink Milk: SOS Wad Missing my room now

Toot: WTF when

Dim Bulb: how long

Panic Attack: son of a bitch

Pink Milk: not long

The Old One: omw

Asshole: omw