Embarrassment

Kongpop's POV

I have walked around the pharmacy five times already. The staff is beginning to give me strange looks. So far, I have added at least one item into my basket that I don't even need every time I circled that shelf. The only problem is that I have yet to pick up the two things I came here for today.

I am a grown man. Boy? Well, I am at university. It would not be a strange thing to purchase. It is completely normal for someone to buy. I am a responsible partner, so it is important I buy protection. This is nothing to be embarrassed about, right? OK. I can do this. I walk down the aisle and reach out only to grab the box of condoms as someone else grabs the same package I am. I follow the arm, and I am stunned when I see it to whom it is attached. No wonder the bracelet looked familiar.

"P-P-P'Arthit?" I stutter and take my hand away from the box like it was set on fire. I watch P'Arthit blush hard.

"Kongpop!" P'Arthit gasps as his eyes go wide. He looks back at his hand then back at me. "I-I-I am..." He looks at the box once again. "Umm. I am... I am getting this for Ai'Prem."

"You are getting what for me?" P'Prem asks when he walks up behind me. I run my hand through my hair as I watch as P'Prem registers what P'Arthit has in his hand. P'Prem looks at me with eyebrows raised.

"P'Prem, did you get shampoo?" Wad questions walking up behind my boyfriend. "We are out."

I don't think I have ever seen P'Arthit this red before. Wad is staring at my boyfriend's hand that is still on the box of condoms. When Wad looks over at me, I have to bite my tongue to keep from laughing. I know if I do, I will die, and I would like to live long enough to use that box's contents. I am surprised P'Arthit hasn't combusted from embarrassment.

All of us watch as P'Arthit takes the box of condoms from the shelf and starts to walk away. He hesitates at the end of the aisle before he turns and walks back to us. Without looking at any of us, he reaches up, taking a package of lube from the shelf before he beelines it to the register.

It takes a moment before my brain comes back online and processes what just happened. Staring at the empty spaces on the shelf and then back down the aisle where my boyfriend just disappeared. I can see from the corner of my eye, Wad smirking at me. Now I am embarrassed. Walking past him, I shove the basket I am carrying into his hands as I chase after my boyfriend.

"Have fun!" Wad calls after me, and I flip him off as I walk out the door.

Making it out to the street, I look for my runaway boyfriend and can't find him anywhere. Where the hell has he gone? Should I go back to the dorm?

"What are you waiting for, nong?" I jump at the sound of P'Prem's voice.

"I don't know where he went," I sigh, looking up at P'Prem.

"Here," Wad says, handing me a bag. I look at it, puzzled. "It was what you had in your basket. You can pay me back later."

I nod mutely, taking inventory of the bag. Why did I pick up a pink razor? I really was just grabbing random shit. Looking up, I find Wad grinning at me. Asshole. Shaking my head, I close the bag and sigh.

"Just go find him," P'Prem suggests. "I am sure his brain is about to melt from all the wild and embarrassing thoughts that are going through it right now. So go find him before it explodes."

"Thanks," I smile and start running to our dorms. Standing in between our dorms, I am trying to decide which one to go to first. P'Arthit's is probably the best choice since he will want to hide like the turtle he is in situations like this. I fish the keys out of my pocket as I walk into the lobby.