Out Of The Closet

Arthit's POV

Leaning against the wall of my faculty, I am waiting for Kongpop to show up. I fvcked up bad yesterday, and because of that, Kongpop is ignoring my calls and my messages.

"Where is he?" I mutter to myself.

"Where is who?" Knott asks behind me, making me jump.

I punch him in the chest, "Don't do that!"

"That hurts!" Knott laughs, rubbing where I had punched him, "What is wrong with you this morning?"

"Nothing," I say, looking around.

"I can see that," Knott hums, "So how bad was the fight?"

"We didn't fight," I deny. I close my eyes and shake my head. How does Knott always know?

"Sure. By the way, he is over there," Knott points, and I look to where he is pointing. I start to walk towards my boyfriend only to watch as Kongpop power walks the other direction.

"Fvck!" I shout.

"You didn't fight?" Knott looks down at me. "Because that sure looked like someone is avoiding you with a passion, and that person is N'Kongpop. The guy who clings to you like a lost puppy."

I pinch my nose and growl. It is so stupid. Why did I do that last night?

Knott laughs, "Did you just growl at me?"

"Let's get to class," I sigh. I will try to corner Kongpop after class.

"You positive you don't want to go find him," Knott asks, walking beside me.

Of course, I want to find him, but what good will that do if he runs away from me. And I can't even blame him.

"I'm sure," I grumble, "Not like I know what to say yet anyway."

"Are you going to tell me what you did?" Knott elbows me. "I might be able to help. You never know."

Maybe I should tell Knott. He has talked to his parents. But what is Knott going to say when he hears what I did to Kongpop.

"Why do you think I did something?" I demand.

"You're kidding, right?" Knott scoffs, "What just happened had all the hallmarks of you being the guilty party. So I will ask once again. What did our little monster do to piss off his devoted puppy?"

"Ass!" I growl.

"I know," Knott smirks. "Well?"

"My mom showed up unannounced yesterday at my dorm," I start to explain, "Kongpop and I were at my dorm studying and..." I stop running my hand through my hair. It is so fvcking embarrassing.

"And..." Knott drawls.

"And we had stopped for a re..." I correct myself, "For a break."

"Oh," Knott nods, "One of those breaks."

I backhand my friend, "Shut it!"

"What?" Knott chuckles, rubbing his chest, "N'Tew and I have those kinds of breaks too when we are studying. I don't know why you are so embarrassed."

"I hate you," I growl.

"Yeah. Yeah," Knott grins, "So what do your mom and your make-out session have to do with each other."

"Are you stupid?" I ask, "I said my mom showed up unannounced." I watch Knott waiting for him to connect the dots.

"You are telling me your mom showed up during?" Knott asks horrified.