11 Reincarnation

Reincarnation.
Some people believe in it, others don't. But it is actually in fact, real.

Our story begins with Ashley or Deven or Carly or Max. She has been called many, many, MANY names but her original name was Abigail.

When Abigail died at the ripe age of 96 in the 14th century, she saw a light. But she didn't arrive in haven OR hell. Or even purgatory.
But saw two figures staring down at her calling her Max.

After a couple times of this happening after she died, she found out that she was reincarnating!
All she knows is that she was born some time in the 14th century and her first name was Abigail.
Abigail has reincarnated into both men and women.
And through thick and thin she has kept many a journal along with pictures of what she looked like.

One day, on July 24th 2019, she was lucky enough to get her original name, Abigail, who was born on January 28, 2000. She was traveling to where she kept all (and I mean ALL) of her journals.

When she arrives at the loction, she finds a man looking at one of her journals!
He was muttering to himself, "I'm not the only one!"
He suddenly whips around when Abigail says,

"What do you mean, you're not the only one?"

Thanks for reading!
And as always
Stay weird