The 1st Day

Hey guys and girlies I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated anything yet I've been SO busy with school n stuff, I turn 16 in less than a week :) so I'm so happy right now! Anyway on with the story!

-Amy's Pov-

"Amelia! Amelia! How many times do I have to tell you? It's time to go to school!" My mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs at 6am.

"Yeah..." I mumbled under my blankets, my long pink quills were spread across my silk purple pillow case like wrapping paper on a present,

"Amelia!! Get up right now!" I heard my mom scream from the kitchen,

"Yeah!" I shouted back as I slowly peeled the warm covers from my freezing body. After about 10 minutes I managed to get into the shower once I'd finished I stumbled back into my room to get changed.

I decided to go with formal today so that means I get to wear my amazing new top that my mom bought me last week,

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you all my name! I'm Amelia Rose but my friends call me Amy, I'm a prep in the high school I go to, I'm in the 11th grade! I have long pink quills that reach the bottom of my back, emerald green eyes, long bangs that cover my right eye nearly and small pink ears...oh yeah I also forgot to mention that I'm a hedgehog haha oops it slipped my mind for a moment! Sorry! Anyway, I'll tell you more about me later.

I opened my pearly white closet and rooted through it to find what I was looking for, finally I pulled out my long red jumper and black leggings, tugging a brush through the mass of hair, I finally managed to make my hair smooth, spraying my hairspray to keep it straight I moved to my makeup station (it's not really a station it's more like a vanity) I applied the black line of eyeliner over my light pink eyelid and then a coat of mascara topped with a small sprinkling of a darker pink sparkly eyeshadow, finally I applied some foundation onto my already peach/tan muzzle (just to make it a little lighter), at long last I was ready for the school bus that turned up at 7:45 every morning. (I only know this because my cousin goes to the school and it arrives at hers at 7:40 and it takes 5 minutes to get to my house from hers)

"Okay mom, I have my money, key, makeup, torch and even a jacket anything else?" I asked whilst loading everything into my brown backpack with a stripe of pink below the pocket.

"No that's everything, I'll pick you up when schools over hunnie so tell the driver not to bother taking you home" she smiled brightly, her slightly grey ish eyes scanned my clothing as she nodded her approval, "your shoes are at the door" she laughed as she turned to the sink,

"Thanks!" I laughed as I wondered to the door, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 the sound of the school bus swallowed the silent house, I opened the door slowly and smiled "bye mom!" I shouted closing the door. New school here I come...