vi !

INTERNET SENSATION MACKENZIE ZIEGLER HAS BEEN SPOTTED 

CHATTING WITH MYSTERY BOY JOHNNY ORLANDO ONLINE ON INSTAGRAM!

WE AREN'T SURE HOW THE TWO KNOW EACH OTHER, BUT WE 

ARE LOOKING TO GET MORE INFORMATION FROM MACKENZIE'S TEAM 

THEMSELVES! DO YOU SHIP #JENZIE?

FOLLOW DAILY MAIL FOR MORE UPDATES ON MACKENZIE!

JOHNNY WALKED into school with a frown on his face. He was up extremely late last night, messaging Mackenzie that he lost track of time. 

After she told him they couldn't personally meet just yet, he enjoyed talking to her through the screen. She was so charming. Johnny wasn't sure how this girl had put him under a stance that he never imagined would be possible. 

Returning to his frown, he realized he would be ten minutes late to his English class. He quickly grabbed his books from his locker, and opened the door quietly, hoping his teacher wouldn't notice. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case.

"Ah, the guest of honor is here," his teacher said dramatically. 

"Guest of honor?" Johnny asked, too lazy to understand his teacher's metaphors.

"Our honorary member of detention!" His teacher exclaimed, causing Johnny to grunt as he made his way to his seat. 

"Mr. Orlando, just because you are now in the public eye does not give you an excuse to come late to my class," his teacher said. Johnny heard several snickers from his classmates, but was still confused.

"I'm sorry, the public eye?" Johnny asked loudly. 

"Yes Mr. Orlando, I have daughters as well who are very big fans of Mackenzie Ziegler." His teacher exclaimed. 

"Mackenzie?" Johnny asked, raising his eyebrow to see if he heard her name right. 

"Yes dumbass." Nadia whispered from behind him. "Check your fucking texts!" she said a little bit louder. When Johnny's teacher looked away, he checked his phone, gasping as he saw the dailymail article. How was their already an article about him and Mackenzie when he barely talked to her? He was still in shock that he even spoke to her in the first place. 

"Fuck! How-" Johnny started asking Nadia when Nadia quickly shushed him.

"I don't know how you did it Johnny, but you actually have the chance to talk to Mackenzie Ziegler. Don't fuck it up." Nadia said, flipping her hair back and turning away. 

Don't fuck this up Johnny.

Don't.