xxx !

"SMALL STRAWBERRY," Johnny said as he knocked on Mackenzie's door. "I remember from when we played twenty one questions in Seattle." Johnny smiled, handing over the ice cream to her.

"You are my hero." Mackenzie said dramatically, taking the ice cream with happy eyes. She quickly licked the side of the cone as the ice cream began melting on the floor. Her hands slipped all over, causing her to ultimately drop the entire cone on the floor. 

"Fuck!" She yelled, bursting into laughter. Johnny joined in and quickly ran to get paper towels to clean up the mess. 

"It's a good thing you're famous... I don't think McDonalds would even hire you." Johnny said between laughs. Mackenzie lightly shoved him then mumbled something about his clumsiness to which he laughed at once more. 

"Hey, that's one thing I'm better than you at," Johnny smiled, looking into her deep brown eyes. Her smile mesmorized him, causing him to want to stay by her every second. 

Soon they were kissing, slow and passionately. Johnny lifted her up by her legs and placed her on her bed in a smooth transition. 

"Wow where'd you learn that one?" Mackenzie said while admiring his emerald eyes. Johnny shifted his body on top of hers breathing heavily as they were so close. 

"You're beautiful." He said suddenly, her beauty distracting him from keeping his thoughts to himself. 

"Johnny..." Mackenzie responded shaking her head. She hated when he complemented her, or anyone for the matter. She was so insecure about her body. 

"It's true though." He said, running his hand down her lower back. "Why can't you see it?" He whispered in her ear, causing her to shiver. 

"Because I'm not," Mackenzie responded looking down. 

"Yes you are." He replied lifting her chin up. "And I'm so glad I get to spend these few days with you," Johnny said, leaning to kiss her again. 

"About that," Mackenzie said, pushing him off of her. "Johnny, you're leaving soon." Mackenzie stated simply, causing Johnny's smile to fade. 

"I know... and?" Johnny questioned. "Why do we have to think about that?"

"Because," Mackenzie huffed crossing her arms. "What's going to happen to us? I'll be away on tour, you'll be in Seattle. There's not a chance we'd be able to keep a long distance relationship going..." Mackenzie shrugged.

"You're right." Johnny said, lifting his legs from her bed to the ground and quickly jumping up. 

"I guess we'll both have to figure things out..." He sighed. After kissing Kenzie on the cheek, he left the room turning the knob behind him. 

"Goodnight John..." She whispered, but he was already down the hall and didn't hear her.