xxvi !

MACKENZIE replayed the entire pool scene story to Mandla when the two were alone in her room. 

"Why are you acting like this is news? I saw the fucking thing from the window..." Mandla said shaking his head. "And I know I told you I just want you to be happy, but you keep repeating the same shit, I don't see the problem!" 

"I guess I just feel happy for once in forever..." Mackenzie smiled, rubbing the part of her neck where Johnny's lips had been attached to hours before. 

"And it looks great on you." Mandla smiled. He was genuinely happy his best friend was happy. Mackenzie had gone through such rough stages in her life that seeing her feel this way filled his heart with joy. 

"Thanks Mandi," Mackenzie smiled. "And goodnight... I'm going to sleep for a little bit since I have to go to the night audition in two fucking hours." Mackenzie rolled her eyes. If there's one thing she hated, it was work coming in between her and her sleep. As soon as Mandla left, Mackenzie's phone buzzed causing her to groan and sit up from her lying position to check it.

JOHNNY

hi 

KENZIE

i was about to go to sleep you hoe 

JOHNNY

oop sorry, i'm rooming with hayden & let's just say u might want to have someone clean the room as soon as we leave..

KENZIE

LMAO thanks for the heads up :) 

JOHNNY

well now that ur awake... 

KENZIE

thanks to you smh 

JOHNNY

how would you feel if i took u somewhere.. like a first official date or sum shit 

KENZIE

wow look at u being all cute & stuff 😚

& i would love to except i have auditions in 2 hours so i have to stay home to prepareuntil then :/

JOHNNY

what if we compromise?

KENZIE

wdym?

JOHNNY

let me take you out, we'll prepare u, and then we'll go to your audition together. we barely are going to get sm time together & ik you can't resist me bbg

KENZIE

mhm and how do u know that you egotistical dick?

JOHNNY

i think today in the pool, you made it QUITE clear 

KENZIE

fine . ur on orlando :)

meet me in 5 at the front door 

JOHNNY

already here princess