ix !

JOHNNY WATCHED as Mackenzie entered the park in a white shirt and plaid sweatpants. He was relieved when he realized she dressed casual- he wanted to be enough for her, more than just a fuckboy.

"Johnny!" she squealed, giving Johnny a quick hug. He breathed in her scent, overwhelmed with the feelings she was making him feel.

"I can't believe you agreed to this," Johnny said smirking as they sat down on the park bench. 

"I mean you basically forced not to speak to me again if I didn't agree to this, but sure!" Mackenzie joked, placing her hands on her thighs. 

"Oh come on, you know you want this," Johnny said, which caused Mackenzie to laugh.

"Sure Orlando, sure." Mackenzie said. 

"So... why are you in Seattle? I guess I've been meaning to ask you but we haven't really talked so much and I forgot to ask..." Johnny said, jumping into the conversation.

"I'm shooting a movie here," Mackenzie said looking down.

"You haven't been shooting a movie in these past few days though, have you? Unless you have multitasking shit or something?" Johnny said smiling.

"No you're right, I haven't..." her voice trailed off as she played with her charm bracelet.

"Hey," Johnny said taking her hand. "Don't worry, I'm sorry I didn't realize there was more to the story. You don't have to tell me anything," He said.

"I'm so confused," Mackenzie answered back honestly. Johnny responded with a puzzled look. "You're like a whole different person from the day we met at the resteraunt. It's crazy." Mackenzie said, looking into Johnny's emerald eyes.

"How so?" Johnny asked smoothly, still looking at their hands interlocked. 

"I mean, our first real conversation was you staring at my ass and telling me that you were, and I quote, 'hungry', for me." Mackenzie cringed, remembering Johnny's words.

"I guess I realized that being a fuckboy is meaningless.. it's also kind of disgusting how many girls I've been with... it really made me question whether or not I'd actually ever feel something real for a girl before." Johnny said honestly. 

"Well I'm glad to know you've changed, or at least are trying to," Mackenzie laughed. "Okay, twenty one questions, you go first." Mackenzie said, quickly breaking up the deep conversation.

"First hookup?" Johnny asked Mackenzie. 

"Ashton Arbab when I was thirteen. Not going to lie, he might've been a nasty ass person, but my thirteen year old self was shook," Mackenzie laughed. "You?" Mackenzie asked him.