viii !

JOHNNY

mackenzieeeee 

mackenzie ziegler 

mack attack

KENZIE

hi 

JOHNNY

i can't stop thinking about you 

KENZIE

well that's nice 

JOHNNY

no i need to see your face right now 

KENZIE

lol you flatter me too much johnny

JOHNNY

KENZIE

omg ur so precious 

JOHNNY

CAN WE FINALLY MEET, AS U CAN SEE IM TIRED OF HAVING A SCREEN RELATIONSHIP

KENZIE

relationship????

JOHNNY

u know what i mean babe 

KENZIE

i can't with you johnny, i feel like we've known each other FOREVER

JOHNNY

same here lmao u have that much affect on me 

KENZIE

& fine, let's meet up at noon ok?

JOHNNY

im so excited my hands are shaking wtf 

"YOU'LL BE FINE!" Lauren said to her brother realizing that she's never given him advice on girls before- Johnny had never once needed advice at all, until Mackenzie. 

"Why am I so nervous the fuck?" Johnny muttered, making sure his shirt was on the right way, hopefully that wouldn't matter... 

"It's called normal feelings before the first date Johnny," Lauren laughed. "Damn you really like her, don't you?" Lauren asked, seeing her brother's scared expression. It quickly turned to an annoyed one.

"I don't need to be talking about this with you Lauren," Johnny said annoyed. 

"I mean I would be scared too if I was going on a date with the biggest teenage celebrity in the world right now... but good luck!" Lauren said, patting Johnny's back. 

"Way to calm me down Lauren." Johnny said angrily, then quickly calmed himself down. The doorbell rang and Lauren ran to get it. 

"Nadia! You're here early!" Lauren exclaimed, hugging her best friend. 

"Yeah sorry, I was deadass sitting alone and I realized I'd rather be here. And woah, hi dumbass!" Nadia said motioning to Johnny. "Where the fuck are you going?" Nadia asked eying him. 

"I took your advice and I'm not fucking things up with Mackenzie." Johnny said barely looking up from his phone. Nadia looked over to see what he was doing, and was able to see him staring at a picture of Mackenzie. 

"Now that's creepy Johnny," Nadia said rolling her eyes. "And this thing between you two is still going on? How have you managed to keep a girl like her for more than two minutes?"

"I mean, we've been texting but this is the first real time we're hanging out as a date I guess..." Johnny said nervously. 

"Johnny with feelings is so cute, you should let him out more," Nadia said smiling, then walked upstairs with Lauren.

Johnny rolled his eyes once again before walking out the door, closing it behind him.