xxv !

"I KNOW SHE SAID we can do whatever we want, but isn't this like... pushing it?" Johnny asked his friends as they grabbed towels from the closet next to their rooms.

"We didn't bring bathing suits for nothing dumbass," Nadia said rolling her eyes. "And unless you want to stay here crying over Mackenzie, I'd advise you come with." Nadia said. 

"Fine." Johnny said. "I still don't think this is a good idea." 

Soon the five teenagers were changed and by the pool. Hayden and Lauren immediately began splashing in the pool while Darius and Nadia dipped their feet in.

"You don't want to come in John?" Lauren asked him, seeing her brother who was sitting on one of the pool chairs crossing his arms.

"I'm not going into that pool." Johnny responded, seeing how 'dumb' his friends looked in Mackenzie's pool.

"Suit yourself..." Hayden said before splashing Nadia and Darius. 

After thirty minutes, Mackenzie and Mandla walked outside to the pool and were taken by surprise by the five friends already there.

"No way!" Mackenzie said smiling. "I'm in." She laughed, taking off her sundress. Underneath was a lacy blue bikini, which Johnny immediately took notice of, not being able to remove his eyes from her body. She jumped into the pool, completely dunking her entire body, then laughed as soon as she got to the surface.

"There's always one..." Mackenzie said laughing, pointing to Johnny who was absent from the pool.

"No I was just about to go in!" Johnny said defensively.  All of his friends began to laugh knowing that he was not just abut to go in. 

As soon as Johnny entered the pool, Nadia began complaining- or so it seemed.

"I'm cold... let's go back in Darius." Nadia said grabbing Darius by the hand and taking him out of the pool. Nadia then eyed Lauren and Hayden, sending them signals.

"Oh me too..." Lauren said awkwardly dragging Hayden out with her. Johnny rolled his eyes at his friends attempts... though he was thankful.

"I'll see you two later," Mandla said running after the rest of the group. 

"I guess it's just you and me," Mackenzie said nervously, feeling herself shake as she looked into Johnny's eyes. She thought she could put their 'fling' past her, but purely being in his presence disrupted her entire nature. She couldn't even think straight while she felt his stare on her.