Hogwarts express and Hogwarts

~Time skip to Kings Cross in London~

My mom took us and we were getting to platform 9 ¾. We saw Harry and I'm guessing the Weasley family too. I've meet them before because of my parents. We went up to them and we said "Hello everyone!" Mrs. Weasley said "Hello Mari dear. We were just helping him to get to the platform." I said "Oh ok. Is it alright if I go after Harry? Ron is that alright with you?" Ron said "Yea of course. Go ahead." I watched as Harry ran and I went after him. I saw Harry staring in amazement. I said "Come on Harry lets go. My mom told me where to go." We left our stuff by some people who were loading stuff. We got on the train and we found a compartment. We sat down and talked for a while. Until we saw the door open and we saw that it was Ron, Hailey, & Travis. Ron said "Can we sit here? Everywhere else is full." Harry said "Yea, of course." Once they sat down Ron said "My name's Ron, Ron Weasley." Harry said "My name is Harry, Harry Potter." I said "Well you guys already know me." They all nodded their heads. Harry and Ron were talking about Harry's scar. Then a lady came by asking if we wanted something from the trolly. Ron said "No I'm all set." but Harry said "We'll take the lot!" Once he took out his money we all said "Whoa." Once we all got our candy, everyone was talking about something. I said "Guys I'll be right back. I'm going to the bathroom." Once I left I made sure to grab my robes and change. Once I headed back I ran into one of my other friends. His name was Ben Oman. His family is also popular for adventuring into dangerous places. It's cool and I've gone with him before. We said Hi until we had to get off. I told him that I'd see him later. He said ok and we split ways. I got back to everyone else and they were already changed. I looked out the window and I saw Hagrid shouting "First years! Come this way! Don't be shy." We got out and followed him and I meet someone else. Her name was Hermione Granger. Once we got on the boats it was 5 to each one. So me, Harry, Ron, Travis, and Hailey, we got on a boat. Once we arrived at the castle we went up these stairs. I saw an old looking lady at the top. She said "Welcome to Hogwarts. Now in a few moments you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Now while you're here your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points and any rule breaking and you will lose points. At the end of the year the house with the most points will be awarded the house cup.." Then all of a sudden a boy said "Trevor!.....Sorry." She then said "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." She then left. Then all of a sudden a girly sounding voice said "So it's true then. The saying on the train. Harry Potter and Marisol Scamander have come to Hogwarts...." People started to whisper our names. I see that it's Draco bloody Malfoy. Draco says "This is Crabbe and Goyle and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." I heard Ron and Hailey laugh a little. Draco glared at them and said "You think my name is funny do you? Don't need to ask what your names are. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe, you must be a Weasley. Purple dyed hair and a hand-me-down robe, you must be a Dial. You two will soon find out that some wizarding families are better than other ones. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sorts. I can help you there." He held out his hands for both of us. I was about to say something but Harry said "We can see the wrong sorts for ourselves, thanks." Draco looked upset. The lady came back and tapped his shoulder. Once he went back to his spot the lady said "We're ready for you now. Follow me." We followed her into this big room. I heard Hermione said "It's not really the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts History." The lady told us to wait along the bottom of the small stairs. The lady said "Before we begin. Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." Professor Dumbledore then said "I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also our caretaker Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you that the third-floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you." 

*Hope you like this so far*