Charms class, the Halloween Incident, & the new broom

~Time skip to Professor Flitwick's class~

Professor Flitwick said "Now don't forget that nice wrist movement we've been practicing. Swish and flick. Swish and flick." We had to pair up and of course we had class with Slytherin and I kept feeling like someone was watching me. I sat in between Hailey and Ben. I looked up and I saw Draco looking at me. I felt strange but what could I be feeling. Oh well. I tried it and I almost got it. Hailey tried but for some reason it hit her in the face. Professor Flitwick said "And enunciate! Never forget Wizard Baruffio, who said 's' instead of 'f' and found himself on the floor with a buffalo on his chest." I said "Wingardium Leviosa." I also saw that Hermione got it as well. I heard Professor Flitwick say "Oh, well done! Everyone see here. Miss Scamander and Miss Granger have done it!" Then a loud explosion happened. I hear Harry say "I think we're going to need another feather over here, Professor." Some people laughed but the rest of the class time we kept practicing.

~Time skip to a little before dinner time~

I went to look for Hermione because I didn't see her in the common room or in the dorms or in the library. I was about to walk back to the great hall but I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy. I heard Draco say "Well, well, well look who's here. It's MUDBLOOD Scamander. I heard that today your muggle father died on this day. I bet he killed himself because he found out that your mother was a witch. He was probably disgusted." Pansy then pushed me on the ground and they all laughed at me. They all called me mudblood. Once they left I was going to the great hall until I heard crying in the girls bathroom. I walked in and said "Hello? Who's there?" I heard someone say "Marisol is that you?" I said "Yea Hermione it's me. I was worried about you. I was ganged up on by Draco and his crew." She comes out and hugs me. She then backed up and she was about to say something but she stopped. I said "Hermione? Are you ok?" She pointed behind me. I turned around and saw a troll. We both screamed and ran into a stall. The troll looked at us and we crawled to the next one as it smashed the stall. I all of a sudden heard Ron say "Don't worry guys! We're here! *whispers to Harry* They're dead." Hermione said "We heard that!" I heard Harry say "Confuse it!" Ron says "Confuse it?...Hey, pea brain!" They then start to throw stuff at it. We moved again as it smashed the last stall. I stay in the rumble as Hermione dashes to under the sink. The troll went after her as she signaled me to go to Harry and Ron. I went to them then Harry runs past me and jumps on the club and on to its neck. He then sticks his wand in the trolls nose. It drops its club and I look at Ron as he looks at me. We said at the same time "Wingardium Leviosa." Then we said it again "Wingardium Levi-OHH-SA!" Then the wand rises and the troll grabs Harry's leg and lifts him up and off him. We move it above the trolls head and we let it go. It released Harry and it almost fell on him but he moved out of the way. Hermione moved out from under the sink and says "Is it----dead?" Harry says "No I think it's just knocked out." Ron says "No need to kill it, after all." Harry says "Yes, well, that was big of you. Ugh. Troll snot." We then heard multiple footsteps. I saw Snape, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Quirrell. Snape kneeled on on leg and hugged me. He said "Are you ok?" I said "Yea, I'm alright." Professor McGonagall said "Explain yourselves! All three of you." Hermione said "It's my fault, Professor McGonagall." McGonagall said "Miss Granger!" Hermione said "I went looking for the troll. I've read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry, Ron, and Marisol hadn't come along....I'd be dead." McGonagall said "I'm very disappointed in you, Miss Granger. Five points will be taken from Gryffindor for your very serious lack of judgement. As for you gentlemen and lady, I hope you realize just how lucky you are. Not many first years could have taken on a full grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. I award each of you five points....for sheer dumb luck." I was about to walk with my friends when Snape said "Marisol I'd like to talk to you." I told my friends to go without me as I walk with Snape. Snape said "Your coming to my office for a bit then I'll walk you to your common room. Also what really happened? I didn't see you in the great hall?" By the time we got to his office I told him everything. He was super pissed. Once we got in the room I saw my mom. I gave her a hug & said "Mom, I forgot you were coming later. It's good to see you." We hugged again when I saw my mom kiss Snape's cheek and he blushed. He then said in a serious voice "Well I have information for you Clara." My mom looked at him and she said "Seems like Marisol is being bullied. She's already been called a mudblood. They're also making lies about Mark(my father)." My mother looked at me with such sadness. She gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. She said "Oh my poor baby. Who would do such a thing." I said "Draco Malfoy and his crew of jerks." She hugged me again and said "Well we do, do business with them. I'll talk to his mother about this. I know his father wouldn't care." I pulled away from her and said "Mom you don't have to." Snape said "I can watch over you if you want." I said "It's ok but if it gets worse I'll tell you guys." They nodded and hugged me. I hugged them back. After a while later they both took me to the entrance of the common room. I gave them a hug and said the password and went inside. Once I got in I saw Hailey sitting on the sofa, petting Crow, her cat. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ben were all talking and waiting for me I think. I coughed to get their attention. They all ran to me and hugged me. They all started to ask questions. Harry says "Marisol why did Snape hug you?" I was about to say something but Hailey said "Didn't you know her mom is dating Snape." Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ben had shocked faces. I said "Ok you guys can ask more questions tomorrow. It's time for bed. Goodnight guys." Me, Hailey, and Hermione we went to bed. I ended up waking up a bit late but not too much because it was still breakfast. I still ran down stairs and to the great hall but before I got there I tripped on one of the steps and I fell on someone. I sat up and I saw that I fell into Draco. I got off of him and he was about to yell at me but then I said "Sorry." and ran away. I saw Hailey talking with Hermione and Ron and Harry talking to each other. I sat next to Ben as he was talking with Natsu and Gray. I heard Ron say something about the three headed dog. I said "Whatcha guys talking about? Sounds exciting!" Ron says "I'm starting to think you spend too much time with Fred and George." We laughed when we saw two owls appear. Hailey said "It's a bit early for mail." Hermione said "Yea a bit to early." I said "That's Ginger." Harry said "That's Hedwig." They leave the long weird thing and leave. Me and Harry we looked at each other. We unwrapped it to find a broomstick. Harry said "It's a broomstick." Ben said "That's not a broomstick Harry." Ron said "That's a Nimbus two thousand." We looked at each other again. Harry said "But who...." He looks at McGonagall but she sees him and looks away. Hailey said "I think I know who gave you yours Marisol." I said "Yea I think so too." Ron says "Who then?" I said "It was either Snape or my mother."