Quidditch Match, injuries, and surprises

~Time skip to the Quidditch match but to where Harry's broom goes crazy~

Everything was going great until I heard Harry shouting and people from Gryffindor shouting as well. I scored and zoomed to Harry right when he lost his grip on his broom. I grabbed his hand and lifted him on to my broom as Gryffindor shouts in happiness. I saw that Snape's robe caught on fire and for some reason Harry's broom stopped as well. I said "Harry seems like your broom is back to normal." Harry said "Yea and thanks for saving me." I said "No problem. Now win this! You can do it!" As soon as Harry got on his broom, I went to go get the Quaffle. I scored a few more points when I saw what happened to Harry. It looked like he was about to be sick but it was such a twist because he caught the Snitch. Gryffindor cheered as we landed and we went to Harry. We all celebrated at the common room and I got pats on the back from my teammates for getting us a lot of points. I was walking to Snape's office to see what happened. Before I got all the way down the steps, I bumped into Draco. He looked at me as I glared at him. He smirked and said "Slytherin should've won. I came here to say sorry for what happened. And I wanted to know if Snape's really dating your mother?" I tilted my head and said "Yea...Why are you asking?" He said "I keep hearing rumors about it." I said "Ok, but I can't believe you're saying sorry." Now it was my turn to smirk. He blushed?! He looked away and walked away. I felt my face heat up a bit. I felt so strange but by then I forgot to go see Snape. I sat down by the window and looked out. I then felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned to see Travis and Hailey. I said "Oh hey guys." Travis said "Hey. Why are you sitting here?" I said "Just thinking." Hailey said "About what." I told them what happened and they started to tell me that maybe Draco likes me. Travis said "I saw that you guys won. I was with Hailey and the others." I said "Hey Travis....Can I call you granddad?" He looked at me and smiled and said "Yea. Then you'll be my granddaughter." We laughed and we hung-out some more. Before it was dinner. Travis would keep talking about Elton. Travis said "I'm thinking about asking him out soon." Hailey said "Really? When?" Travis said "I'm thinking maybe before we leave on winter break or after winter break." Before we knew it, it was dinner. We left to go sit down and everyone sat down. Dumbledore walked up and said "Before you start eating..There's something that I must say. Today we are gathered here for two people." Then I saw my mom walk in with Snape. She had a pretty white dress and Snape had all black on as always. My mom and Snape walked to me and I walked with them and stood next to my mom as Dumbledore pronounced them husband and wife. Everyone cheered and I mean everyone, even Slytherin. Then all of a sudden the whole room changed and after that we all ate. Dumbledore then said "Tomorrow shall be a day of relaxing for this glorious event. Tomorrow night there will be a party for these two and we will celebrate more." Everyone cheered and I watched as my mom and now dad cut the cake. I helped hand out food. After everyone ate I hugged mom and dad. Soon we all went to bed and I can't wait for tomorrow. So we get to hangout in the morning still have breakfast and lunch. We can hangout in our classrooms or in our dorm. We could also play Quidditch but for fun and then at 7 we get ready for the party. I soon fell asleep.