Dreams

*This chapter is going to be short* 

~Dream~

I was walking in the halls when all of a sudden I was pushed to the ground by Pansy. She started to tease me. I then heard yelling and Pansy ran away. I saw Draco and he helped me up. I was about to walk away but he kissed me. Then I kissed him back. Once he pulled away he hugged me and he held my hand. We walked together. Then it like turned into fog and disappeared. Then another one appeared. I was lying on the floor and Draco was over me crying. Telling me to wake up. Then that one disappeared and all I could hear was Draco. He kept saying sorry and it wasn't his fault. I could hear that I was crying. He kept saying that it as not what it looked like. By what I said next I bet he grabbed my arm. I yelled at him to let me go and to leave me alone. The thing is we were older in all of these.

~Back to normal~

I woke up to Hailey and Hermione calling my name but whispering so they don't wake the others. I sat up and they asked me if I was ok. I said "Yea just a strange dream." Hermione said "Why don't you write it down." Hailey said "We can help you figure it out tomorrow ok." I nodded and grabbed a paper and wrote everything down. Once I finished I felt better and I went back to bed dreaming about food. Little did I know someone else had a dream like mine.