Quidditch

Once we landed we heard McGonagall say "Harry Potter and Marisol Scamander. Follow me." We followed her and we ended up walking to a classroom where she told us to wait. I heard her say "Professor Quirrell excuse me. Could I borrow Wood for a moment please?" Me and Harry we poked our heads out to see the class. Professor Quirrell said "Y-yes. Of course." A boy walked with McGonagall out of the classroom. She said "Scamander & Potter. This is Oliver Wood. Wood I have found you a chaser and seeker." Once we were done talking we went to go find our friends. I walked with Ron, Harry, and Hailey. Ron said "Seeker and chaser but I thought first years never make the house team. You two must be the youngest Quidditch player in our century." I said "According to McGonagall." Then the twins appeared & Fred said "Well done Harry. Wood just told us." Ron said "Fred and George are on the team. They're beaters." George said "Our job is to make sure you guys don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch." Fred said "Brutal but no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally...." George said "But they turn up in a month or two." Hailey said "Go on Harry. Quidditch is awesome! Even Marisol can teach you. We played over the summer." Ron said "Best game there is and you'll be great too." Harry said "I've never played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of yourself?" Hermione walked up to us and said "You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood." Hermione took us to a trophy case. On a silver tray below a Gryffindor lion and a name shines. James Potter. Seeker. Clara Scamander. Chaser. Hailey said "Harry you never told us your father was a seeker." Ron said "Marisol?" I said "What's up Ron?" Ron said "I never knew your mother was also a chaser." Hailey said "Yea her mom has so much awards. She used to be a professional Quidditch player so you must have heard of her before." Ron said "I think I did maybe. I'll have to check my cards again." We had to split because it was getting late. After a while Hermione opened the door & told me, Lucy, Levy, Erza, Hailey, and Mira, what happened. After she told us we went to bed.

~Time skip to Oliver Wood teaching us(mostly Harry) Quidditch~

We walked out into a empty practice pitch. Oliver said "Quidditch is easy enough to understand. Each team has seven players: Three Chasers, two Beaters, one Keeper and the Seeker. Which in case Harry your Seeker and Marisol you are the other Chaser we need. There are three kinds of balls. This one's called the Quaffle. *holds up a red ball* The Chasers handle the Quaffle and try to put it through one of three hoops. The Keeper, which is me, defends the hoops. You with me so far?" Harry nods and said "Yea I think so. What's in there?" Oliver said "Here. Take this." He hands us small clubs. He opens the crate and unleashes a leather strap. Right when that happens a black ball rockets into the sky, then it comes down and it almost hit Harry but he moved and hit it. It came towards me and I hit it to Oliver and he caught it. Oliver said "Not bad, you guys would be good Beaters." Harry said "What was that?" Oliver said "It was a Bludger." Nasty little buggers. But Harry your a Seeker and Marisol you are a Chaser. Harry the only ball I want you to worry about is....this." He takes out a tiny gold ball & it's the size of a walnut and it's fluttering wings." Harry said "I like this ball." I said "Harry you may like it now but it's crazy fast. It's also almost impossible to see it." Harry said "What do I do with it?" Oliver said "Catch it. Before the other team's Seeker. You catch this, the game is over. You catch this, Potter....we win." 

Wizarding Love: Love is Blossoming (Draco x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें