Getting Ready and Getting Dressed(Marisol's POV)

~Time Travel back to the morning~

Marisol's POV~

I woke up to Hailey and Hermione shrieking with happiness. I have no idea why but time to go back to bed. Before that could happen someone jumped on my bed. Lucy and Levy were laying on me as I struggled to get out. I fell out of bed and said "Ok what's going on guys?" They all had shocked faces and Lucy said "You really don't remember?" I tilted my head and said "Ummm....No." Levy said "Later today is the party!" I said "What party?" Hermione said "The party for you parents getting married." I said "OH YEA! I totally forgot. So we don't have classes today right?" Hailey said "Yea. No classes today. So get ready for breakfast. We've been waiting since 7 am for you to wake up. I got up and grabbed some of my casual clothes to wear. Once I changed we left to go get breakfast. Once we sat down, Travis sat down next to us. Hailey said "Hello Travis." I said "Hi Granddad." Travis said "Hey guys. I have a plan on what to do." Hailey said "What is it?" He handed us a paper and said "Look at it and I'll see you guys after breakfast." He got up and I unfolded the paper. Apparently it's a plan to ask Elton out during the party. We ate and talked. I somehow managed to throw a piece of waffle into my mouth. After awhile it was time to relax. We met up with Travis and Hailey said "So you want to ask Elton to the party?" Travis said "Yes...Also maybe ask him out as well." I said "So you need help and you're also asking him out during it?" Travis said "Yea...That's the plan." Hailey said "When are you going to ask him?" Travis said "Maybe in an hour." I said "Or maybe right now." Travis said "What do you mean?" I said "Well Elton's walking over here." Travis looks behind him to see Elton waving at him. He waved back nervously and turned around. Travis said "Guys I'm nervous. What if he doesn't want to go with me." Hailey said "There's nothing to worry about. He'll accept trust us." I said "Yea. You can do it Granddad. Have fun." We got up and walked away. We looked for Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Ben. Once we found them sitting on a bench on the other side of the courtyard. Once we got there, I said "Hey guys!" Hailey said "Hello." They said "Hi." I sat on the grass as Hermione says "Is anyone going with anyone for the party later?" Ben says "I was actually about to ask." Ron says "Who are you asking?" Ben looks at me and says "Marisol....Would you like to go to the party with me?" I looked at him and said "Yea I'd love to go with you." Ben then gave me a hug. Harry says "Ok..So you two are going together. Hailey are you going with anyone?" Hailey said "No. I think I might be alone." Ben said "So Hailey, Hermione, Ron, and Harry, you guys don't have anyone to go with. Why don't you go with each other as a group?" Harry said "That's a good idea." We all talked and joked around until we saw Travis and Elton walk over. Travis told us that he's going with Elton. After awhile we talked more and joked around. So we just split groups so males and females because we're getting outfits for the party later. Hailey picked a dark blue dress . Hermione picked a  dark blue dress with golden flowers. I picked a white dress with dark blue flowers . After everyone picked something we left for lunch. Me, Hermione, and Hailey, we went to the candy shop that was there. I was looking at all the candy in amazement. I picked a lot of Chocolate Frogs and paid for them. Hailey got a few and so did Hermione. We sat at a bench as I was eating a chocolate frog. When I was about to eat another one but it was knocked out of my hands. I stared as it fell and glared at....Pansy. She smirked at me as her friends laughed at me. She said "Oh look. Mudblood Scamander is going to cry." They laughed as I stood up and said "I'm not going to cry but that is a waste of candy." She laughed and said "What are you going to do about it? Are you going to cry to your boyfriend Ben?" She started to tease me and I said "No! I solve my own problems unlike you! I bet you go cry to Malfoy." I started to mock her and her friends snickered at my comment. She huffed and said "This isn't over mudblood." She walked away angrily. Hermione and Hailey laughed at them and gave me high fives. After awhile the professors called us to get dressed. So we changed and got ready to leave. Apparently we were meeting the boys there and I'm excited.