Classes

Hermione and Erza woke us up for breakfast which is in about an hour which is at 8 and it's 7. So we all got ready and we went to the common room. I sat down and looked at the fire. Everyone was talking and then I felt the couch dip a bit. I looked over and I saw that it was Ben. He said "Hey Marisol. You looked lonely over here. I was wondering if you'd like to walk down to breakfast with me and sit down with me?" I said "Yea sure. I'd love to." We talked until it was time for breakfast. We walked down and ate after that we went to our Transfiguration class. We sat next to each other and I saw Draco walk past us and he glared at Ben. He sat in the front while Hailey and Lucy sat behind me and Hermione and Levy in front of me and Natsu and Erza across from us. I didn't see Ron or Harry. After a few minutes Harry and Ron came in talking about stuff until they got in trouble by Professor McGonagall. Once class was over we went to Potions with Professor Snape. My mum is dating Snape right now. My father died trying to protect me and my mother. Snape taught me a lot about potions. We're like a happy family. They've been dating since I was 8 and Snape told me that he plans on marrying my mother. I sat down next to Ben and we started class. Professor Snape started to talk bad to Harry and I felt bad for him. He then looked at me and asked me some questions about potions. After I got them right, Snape said "Well done. Ms. Scamander. That's what I expected from a Scamander. 10 points to Gryffindor." Ben gave me a fist bump and we continued our work. Once class ended I got up and was about to walk out the door. I heard Snape say "Marisol I want you to stay a few minutes before you go to lunch." I walked up to him and said "Yes Snape?" Snape said "How's your mother doing? Is she doing alright today?" I said "Yea she seemed really happy. She said she was coming by later and help you work as your assistant. She got permission from Dumbledore. She was kinda sad but other than that she was happy." Snape said "That's good. I'm glad she's doing great. That's all I'll let you get to lunch. It's about to start. Also behave in your classes." I walked to the door and said "I will....dad." I walked out smiling feeling happy I finally had enough courage to call him dad. I walked to the Great Hall and sat down with my friends. They all had their homework out. I sat next to Hailey just as the mail arrived. I got a letter from my mother and a picture of her and my aunt. So I'll be seeing her later as well. I heard Ben say "Hey look Neville's got a remembrall." I saw Travis walk over to us and say "Hey I have one of those." Hermione said "If the smoke inside turns red then that means you forgot something." Neville said "The thing is I don't know what I've forgotten." Travis said "Guys I'd like to introduce you to my new friend. His name is Elton." We all talked together but then I heard Harry say "Guys someone broke into Gringotts. Listen, believed to be the work of dark wizards and witches unknown. Gringotts goblins while acknowledging the breach insist that nothing was taken. The vault in question number seven one three had in fact been emptied earlier that very same day. It's odd that's the vault Hagrid and I went to." Strange indeed and I think I remember mom and Snape talking about it before. Once lunch was over we had to leave our stuff in the locker rooms. Before we got to the locker rooms I saw Hailey bump into another Gryffindor. He had blue hair. I think his name is Gray Fullbuster. He's also friend with Lucy, Erza, Natsu, Levy, and Mirajane. He's cool. She looked like she was stuttering and blushing. Once they split ways she ran over to me and told me what happened. So we were walking to the field where we next had to have our flying classes. Once we got there we had to go in a row and Slytherin was also here. Madam Hooch started to walk toward us. She said "Good Morning class." We said "Good Afternoon Madam Hooch." She said "Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well what are you waiting for. Everyone step up to the left side of your broomstick. Come now hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say UP." Everyone started to try and me, Harry, Ben, and Erza, we got it right away. Everyone else was wiggling or floating close to their hands. Natsu, Gray, & Ron got hit in the with the broom. Hailey, Hermione, and Mira, all struggled. Draco got it and he smirked at me but glared at Ben who was also next to me. Madam Hooch said "With feeling come on." After a while everyone got it. Madam Hooch said "Now once you've got hold of your broom I want you to mount it and grip it tight so you don't slip off. Once I blow on my whistle I want each one of you to kick off the ground hard. Keep your brooms steady. Hover for a moment then lean forward slightly and touch back down. One my whistle, 3..2..*blows on whistle*" All of a sudden Neville started to rise and he looked scared. He started to freak out. Madam Hooch said "Mr. Longbottom....M-Mr. Longbottom." He started to fly off and his broom was as if shaking him. Madam Hooch said "Get down this instant." He hit the castle and he flew down and we had to move out of the way. We followed him until his robe cause on a statue's stick thing. He was hanging from there. It ripped and fell but he got caught on another thing and his robe came off and he fell down. Madam Hooch said in a worried voice "Everyone get out of the way." He had a broken wrist. I saw Draco pick up Neville's Remembrall. Madam Hooch said "Everyone is to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say Quidditch." Right when she left Draco walked in the middle of us and said in an arrogant voice "Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lab of giving this a squeeze who'd remember the fall on his fat ass." I was getting mad but before I could do anything Harry walked up and said "Give it here Malfoy." Draco said "No I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." He tossed it in the air and got on his broom. He flew away and said "How about on the roof? What's the matter Potter? Bit beyond your reach." Harry was getting on his broom when Hermione said "No way. You heard what Madam Hooch said. Besides you don't even know how to fly." He flew off and Hermione said "What an idiot." Harry reached Malfoy and yelled "Give it here Malfoy or I'll knock you off your broom!" Draco said "Is that so? Then have it your way." He threw it and Harry raced after it. Right when Draco landed I couldn't hold in my anger and I slapped him leaving a red mark on his face. He looked shocked and said "Wait till my father hears about this." I said "I don't care daddy's boy." I walked away to see that Harry caught it but for some reason his broom knocked him off. So I got on mine and raced to him. I grabbed his arm and helped him on to my broom. We came back to and Harry was holding the Remembrall. The Gryffindors ran to us cheering.