The Sorting Hat, Feast, & The Common room!

The lady then said "When I call your name you will come forth and I shall place the sorting hat on your head. You will be sorted into your houses."

"Hermione Granger"

Ron says "Mental that one. I'm telling you."

Sorting hat- GRYFFINDOR!

"Draco Malfoy"

Sorting hat- SLYTHERIN!

It didn't even touch his head. The sorting hat must've know he was a Malfoy. I heard Ron say "There wasn't a witch or wizard who went bad that wasn't in Slytherin."

"Susan Barnes"

Sorting hat- HUFFLEPUFF!

"Ronald Weasley"

Sorting hat- GRYFFINDOR!

"Harry Potter"

Sorting hat-GRYFFINDOR"

Everyone at the Gryffindor table stood up and cheered. I could even hear the Weasley twins say "WE GOT POTTER!"

"Marisol Scamander"

I got scared and nervous. I walked up and sat down. I heard it talking.

Sorting hat- "Such a powerful mind. Such courage I see. Want to make people proud. You'd do nicely in Slytherin. But you'd also do well in HufflePuff or Ravenclaw. I know what to do with you. GRYFFINDOR!"

I heard the Gryffindors cheer and again the twin saying "WE GOT SCAMANDER!" I was happy I wasn't put in Slytherin. I sat next to Hermione and waited for the next name to be called.

"Hailey Dial"

Sorting hat-GRYFFINDOR!

Our table cheered as she sat down next to me.

"Travis Skerven"

Sorting hat- RAVENCLAW!

The Ravenclaws cheered for his as he sat down and he waved to us.

"Ben Oman"

Sorting hat- GRYFFINDOR!

Everyone cheered at our table and he sat next to Harry.

~Time skip to everyone sorted~

The lady who I found out was named Professor McGonagall. She stood up and lightly hit her cup to get our attention. She said "Your attention please." She sat down and Professor Dumbledore stood up and said "Let the feast begin." Food appeared and it looked so good. Everyone grabbed some food. Right when Ron grabbed a drumstick a ghost head appeared and scared us. He said "Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor." Percy then said "How was your summer Sir Nicholas?" Nicholas the ghost said "Dismal once again. My request to join the headless hunt was denied." They started talking about how he was nearly headless. It was fun making new friends.  Once everyone finished eating we had to go to our common room. Percy lead us to some staircases and apparently they move. The paintings where moving and saying "Welcome to Hogwarts." We went down this hall and in front of a picture of a lady who asked for the password. Percy said "Caput Draconis." Her picture then moved and behind it was another small hall and then down some small stairs that lead into the . It was amazing! The girls dorm is up the stairs on our left. Our belongings are already there. Me, Hailey, and Hermione, we already made friends with some girls in dorm for first years. A girl named Lucy, Mirajane, Erza, and Levy.