Chapter Ten - Morning Playtime

Go to wearbts.com and use code scoups to get 10% off! They also offer free shipping!

Idk if you guys have heard this but like the equivalent of a cat's purr for dogs is rumbling, it's their happy noise. I used that term in this chapter, so don't be confused :)

--

With the amount of time you'd already slept during the day, you all only slept for about five hours before someone woke up. Jungkook was the first to rise, telling himself that he would be perfectly fine to just sit there and wait for the others to wake up. This lasted for about two minutes before he grew terribly bored, poking Jimin's ear to wake the corgi.

Jimin stirred slight, blearily opening one eye to see the bunny boy hovering over him. He gave Jungkook a sleepy grin, yawning wide and wiggling out of Yoongi's death grip around his waist. The panther grumbled at the movement but Jimin adjusted Yoongi's arms to wrap around Namjoon instead so that he was still holding something. The panther always needed to hold something to go to sleep, even back at the shelter, and Jimin was always one of the most willing participants.

Jungkook stepped off of the bed, taking Jimin by the arm and dragging him out of the door. 

"Let's explore!"

Jimin thought for a moment, ears slowly flattening to his head, "I don't know, what if Y/N gets mad?"

Jungkook hadn't considered this, having to rethink his idea before his eyes lit up. 

"We can just play together in there! We'll have to be quiet, but we can do that, right?"

"Yeah! We're good at being quiet." The corgi severely underestimated his excitement level when playing, and the bunny sat on the floor, the perfect position for Jimin to pounce. Jimin's tail wiggled in the air behind him as he tackled Jungkook, pushing him back to lay against the floor. Jungkook squealed, covering his mouth to silence the sound. Yoongi shifted in his sleep, though didn't wake. The clock in the corner read 7:00 AM. Jungkook strained his muscles from underneath Jimin, flipping him over and hovering over the shocked corgi. Jungkook wore a proud smirk and his ears dangled in the older boy's face.

A figure rose from the bed, squinting through the semi-darkness to see the two younger hybrids fighting. The samoyed hybrid's tail began to wag and he wanted to join in the fun, but it was still his turn to snuggle with you, and he didn't want to give that up. Jimin and Jungkook both noticed Hoseok staring longingly at them from the bed and beckoned him over. 

Hoseok whined softly, leaning in to deeply inhale at the scent gland that was on the side of your neck before sliding off of the bed and joining his mates on the floor.

"Hoseokie, we're wrestling! Be on my side, please?!" Jimin latched onto the samoyed hybrid's arm and stared up at him with puppy eyes.

"Okay!" Jungkook looked scared now, eyeing the two dogs with a glare. They both lunged for the bunny at the same time, pinning him underneath them. As the bunny boy fell to the floor, the back of his head hit the wall, hard. He cried out in pain, curling up in the fetal position and wrapping his arms around his head protectively. You woke with a start, Jungkook's scream having ripped you from your dream. You blinked, bewildered, and finally managed to see the three figures by the side of the bed. You shook your arms out of Namjoon and Seokjin's grip, hopping off the end of the bed and rushing over to Jungkook.

"What's wrong, what happened?"

"We were just playing, we swear we didn't mean to hurt him! Kookie, we're so sorry! Please don't be mad at us!" Hoseok's whines showed that he was on the verge of tears and Jimin's whimpers had the same effect. You scooted over to the bunny who was still curled up on the floor. You sat cross-legged on the floor, reaching a hand out and placing it on top of his arm. He peeked out from between his arms at your touch, whimpering and scrambling into your lap. 

The air left your lungs as he collided with you, but you managed to stay upright, wrapping your arms around him and rubbing the back of his head with one hand. He tucked his head into your neck, sniffling as he tried to control his sobs. Jimin whined, slowly moving towards you and pressing his face into the side of Jungkook's head. He nuzzled his nose into the bunny's hair, rumbling low in his chest to try and comfort the younger boy.

Jungkook turned his head, peeking out at Jimin as his cheek squished against your shoulder. Jimin moved his head forwards, bumping it gently into Jungkook's and nuzzling his nose into the bunny's. Jungkook made no move against the intimate gesture, and you were glad that he wasn't holding a grudge against the energetic dogs. You were leaning against the bed for support and you felt a head nudge against your own. You turned your head to see Seokjin, giving you a sleepy grin. You bumped noses with him and he made the extra move, pressing his lips onto yours. Your eyes flew open wide before fluttering shut, melting into the kiss from the eldest of the boys.

An indignant cry came from the bed and you jumped, breaking the kiss between you and Seokjin to see Namjoon kneeling, mouth open.

"I wanted to be the first one to kiss her! I'm the alpha!

Seokjin merely smirked at the wolf, "Well I was faster." You blushed, head flopping onto Seokjin's shoulder as Jungkook sat back, wiping his tears. Hoseok held out his arms for the bunny to crawl into and smiled when Jungkook rushed over, nearly tripping over his long legs as he scrambled to snuggle with Hoseok. Yoongi and Taehyung were the last to wake, jolting up at Namjoon's loud cry. The panther grumbled and rubbed his eyes while Taehyung smiled, tail beginning to wag already. Taehyung scooted over, laying between Yoongi's legs that were the perfect width apart for the dogboy. Yoongi pretended to be uncomfortable with the closeness, but you saw the sweet smile that he wore as he gazed down at Taehyung's head. You chose to ignore it, not wanting to embarrass him further. You reached up, rubbing one of Seokjin's little ears in your hand as you looked all around the room.

"Who wants breakfast?"