Chapter Fifteen - Disappear

Go to wearbts.com and use code scoups to get 10% off! They also offer free shipping!

You woke up to a hushed argument, seemingly between Yoongi and Jungkook. You looked down, seeing Yoongi now sprawled out on you and rubbing his head in your neck, and Jungkook sitting on the corner of the bed pouting. The cause of the argument was clear, Yoongi had stolen Jungkook's spot.

Neither hybrid had seen your eyes open so they continued arguing.

"Jungkook, you got to be the closest to her all night. It's my turn." Yoongi arched his back, purring loudly and digging his head into your chest. 

"And you were right at her side! It's not any different, it was my turn and you took it from me! Let me have my spot back!"

Yoongi ignored the bunny, continuing his ministrations. Jungkook shook Namjoon's shoulder, rousing the wolf hybrid from sleep. You quickly shut your eyes, wanting to see how they dealt with things without you.

Namjoon groaned, blinking sleepily and regarding the situation with furrowed brows. 

"What's goin' on?" His voice was slurred, sleep coated.

"Yoongi stole me spot, and he won't get up! He was close to Y/N too, and it was my turn."

"Yoongi, come on. Get off, you're gonna wake her up and then you won't get to cuddle her anyways. Jungkook is right, it's his turn. Let him have his spot back."

Yoongi sighed and you assumed there was an eye roll as well, though you couldn't see it. He rubbed his cheek over yours once more, finally rolling over and attaching himself to your side. Jungkook quickly reclaimed his spot, one of his ears resting on your cheek. 

You tried to get yourself to go back to sleep but you couldn't, instead sighing and reaching up to pet Jungkook's ear that was in your face. He popped his head up off of your chest, looking at you with wide eyes.

"Were you awake the whole time?!"

You nodded, shushing him as his voice had been rather loud. Jin's panda ears flicked, though he didn't wake. Namjoon and Yoongi both sat up though, the former apologizing for being loud enough to wake you up.

"It wasn't you Joon, don't worry. It's okay anyways, I should start breakfast." You sat up a little bit, nudging Jungkook off of you. He whimpered, glaring at Yoongi.

"What? I gave you your spot back."

"But now she got up." The end of Jungkook's sentence lowered to a whisper as tears filled his eyes. You cooed, tugging Jungkook to rest in your lap. He let his head rest on your shoulder and a few tears leaked from his eyes, soaking into your shirt. You rocked him back and forth, kissing the side of his head. He eventually fell back to sleep so you laid him down gently, letting Jin unconsciously wrap himself around the bunny boy.

Namjoon and Yoongi trailed after you down the stairs, the latter pushing the former out of the kitchen before he could even enter.

"Namjoon, as much as I love you, I don't want this entire house to burn down. Y/N, don't ever let him in the kitchen."

You laughed at Yoongi's words, ruffling a blushing Namjoon's hair and turning on the stove. You grabbed sausage and bacon, (please again vegetarians or vegans don't come for me just imagine it's substitutes :')  ), placing them in the hot pan. 

They began sizzling almost immediately, hot oil splashing onto your hand. You squealed, watching as the burn began bleeding. You rushed to the sink, running cold water over the small burn and placing a bandage over it. Namjoon rushed to your side, inspecting the wound and helping you put the bandaid on. No one noticed but a small splatter of blood had splashed onto the stove.

"What do you guys want for breakfast?"

Namjoon asked politely for toast, Yoongi requesting tuna.

"Wait wait wait, isn't tuna like, not a breakfast food?"

"Okay, well then can I have a bagel with lox?"

"Actually, yeah. I'll run out and get bagels for everyone. Namjoon, if I go get bagels, do you want one? You can have toast instead, but it's your choice. 

"I'd like a bagel please. Thank you Y/N!"

"Of course! Let's leave a note for the others, then you boys can come with me and pick what you think the others would like."

You scrawled a note on a post-it, placing it on the fridge. You hope they'd see it. 

You grabbed your keys, leading Yoongi and Namjoon out the door and down to your car.

--

Jimin woke up the sound of the door closing, eyes shooting open and brows furrowing. He noticed that you, Namjoon, and Yoongi were all gone, whining softly and sliding out of the bed. He went downstairs, opening the door and peering out into the hallway. He saw no one, tears beginning to pool in his eyes as he debated what to do. He could call Seokjin, he was the oldest, he'd know what to do.

Jimin decided to investigate further, walking into the kitchen and smelling blood. He saw a pan sitting on the stove, off of a semi-hot burner with sausages and bacon in it. It was covered with foil. There was a spatter of- Was that blood? Next to the sink and Jimin smelled Yoongi and Namjoon.

Jimin ran back upstairs, shaking Seokjin awake. The panda hybrid started, sitting up and jostling Jungkook who was nestled in his arms, waking the bunny boy up. 

"What is it Jimin?"

"Y/N is gone, so are Yoongi and Namjoon, and there's blood in the kitchen! What if someone got hurt, what if she hurt them, what if they hurt her! Help, please, I woke up to the door closing but no one's in the hallway They're all gone." Jimin began crying, tears streaming down his face. Taehyung had also awoken, nervously chewing on his lip as he stared worriedly at Jimin. Jin frowned, pulling Jimin into a hug and wiping the tears from his cheeks.'

"It's okay Jimin, everything's okay. No one's gone forever, I'm sure they'll come back. We'll find them."