Chapter Thirteen - Shopping

Go to wearbts.com and use code scoups to get 10% off! They also offer free shipping!

You tried to untangle yourself from Jimin, attempting to stand and walk back to the very first store you'd entered. Jimin however, wrapped his legs around your torso, shaking his head fervently and keeping his head nestled into your neck, arms tight around your shoulders. You sighed, hoisting him up higher on your body and holding out a hand for Hoseok's.

He grabbed yours, smiling tentatively at you while his tail wagged slowly behind him. Taehyung grabbed his hand, Jin following behind. Next was Yoongi and Namjoon, Jungkook bringing up the rear while trying to wipe his cheeks free of tearstains. 

You went back into the store, handing each boy a basket and making slow circles around the shelves. Taehyung was the most eager to get back to shopping, throwing things into his basket left and right. Somehow you'd convinced Jimin to stand on his own, though he clung to your side and clutched your arm as though it was a lifeboat.

His basket was near empty, only a few oversized hoodies or sweatpants in it.

"Jimin, why aren't you picking anything? Not your style?" You had calmed down mostly, anger no longer tearing at your chest.

"No, that's not it. I just..." He looked at the ground, shuffling his feet, embarassed by the six other pairs of eyes on him.

"Guys, why doesn't Hoseok take you around the rest of the store. I trust him the most right now, Hoseok, keep everyone together please. Meet me back here, okay?" 

The samoyed nodded, releasing your hand and herding everyone over to a t-shirt display on the wall across from you.

"Jimin, honey, what is it?"

"Well I... I don't know. I just don't think I'll look good in anything. I just wanna cover up, that's why I have such big clothing in there. It's okay though, I'm more than happy with just living with you, let alone having you buy us all clothes. Thank you Y/N."

He smiled sadly, continuing to browse beside you. Your heart broke in your chest at his admission, a hand coming to rest on his that held the basket. He froze, turning to look at you and then down at the hand on his own. You gripped his hand in yours, using it to pull him towards you. You set the basket down, wrapping both of your arms tightly around him. His little tail wagged behind him as he hugged you back, happy that you were not mad anymore.

"Jimin, I think you'd look good in anything in this store. It's up to you, I'm not forcing you to wear anything you're not comfortable with, but I'm just letting you know that I think you could make a garbage bag work, let alone actual clothes that are designed to look good on people." You grabbed his hands, squeezing them once and leading him around the store, pointing out things that you thought would compliment him.

Some of the items in the store were too far out of his comfort zone, shorts or tank tops, but you were glad that he at least expressed his dislike of them, you wanted him to be comfortable around you.

When he had as full of a basket as Jin, the person with the least clothing, you let him stop, praising him for going out of his comfort zone. The others were done shopping so you rang up their items, trying to avoid the strange looks you were getting from the store employee. Jimin butted his face into your back, rubbing his nose into the fabric of your shirt and wagging his tail. Everyone thanked you for their clothes, eager to hold their own bags as you walked out of the store.

You wanted to go to the hybrid clothing store now, the one that you had found Jimin and Yoongi in earlier. This would be the last store you visit today, you didn't want your wallet to cry too much. Taehyung begged to go to Gucci again but you told him that the next time you came here that he could go, not that you could afford anything there anyways. 

Yoongi found the same sweatshirt that he'd been looking at before, setting it into his basket and picking up a black t-shirt. Namjoon pulled you aside, biting his lip and shifting around nervously.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"I'm really really sorry for earlier. I didn't mean to freak you out, I feel so bad. Please don't be upset with Jungkook, it wasn't his fault. He was really scared the entire time, I'm willing to be punished for him, just please don't go too hard on him."

You sighed, feeling a little guilty for your outburst earlier. What they had done was wrong, but you didn't want them to think that you would hurt or punish them.

"Namjoon, I'm not punishing you. I figured that me yelling at you was punishment enough. I'm glad that you're sorry, you really had me worried, but you don't need to feel so guilty about it. You're not the only ones who left, all the others did too. You're no more at fault than anyone else and I'm not blaming anyone anymore. We're moving on, now come on, let's look for some clothes." He shot you a grateful smile, taking your hand and letting you lead him around the store.

He put everything that you pointed out into the basket, you almost wanted to tease him and point out something completely ridiculous. But you didn't instead helping him measure his feet and find a nice pair of sneakers that he could wear wherever. Jungkook came up to you after you had helped Namjoon, tentatively asking for help with his own shoe size. You found him a nice pair of combat boots, making sure that they were the ones that he wanted before placing them in the basket. 

The rest of the boys came over afterwards, asking for help finding shoes and by the time you'd finished helping Jin who was the last one, the rest were ready and waiting at the checkout. You paid, this time not getting judging stares or furrowed brows from the employees. You requested them all be bagged separately, letting each boy carry their own bag again. You led them back to the parking lot, helping them all in and heading for home.