Unwanted -chapter two

Izuku pov

I heard footsteps behind me so I turned around to see a group of students I haven't seen before.....
One of the students speak." Well well well look what we have here ." he says while he chuckles.

"What do you want!?" I say.

Then another guy steps up looking more dangerous than the others...."that's not very kind of you...we're just here to give you some advice..."

Then I say..."Advice?"

Then a guy with slick red hair says "Yeah advice!" *chuckles*
"Look I think that you should just leave."

Leave!?

" Yeah leave, how about you take bakugou's advice and jump off the roof or at least kill yourself cuz no one wants you here. No one would even notice you're gone your Just a waste of space that God created. He's a total idiot for making you, you piece of s***." The red haired guy said(not our shared boi Kiri)

After he said that I thought about a lot of things, something just snapped inside of me..  it's like I lost the use of living and my emotions... I look back at the guys and smiled then I say "maybe I will." that's when I walked off and didn't even go to class. I was too upset to even care about going the class.

I walked down the hallway and walk to my dorm I open the door and slammed it I couldn't held back the tears that i held back before. So I ran into my room going through drawers and found my razor. I got a screwdriver and unscrewed the screws in my razor...once when I got all the screws out I took out the Razer Blade... With my eyes filled with tears I slowly put the razor blade down to my wrist thinking about what the boys said then I slid it not too hard but it was deep, I continued I just couldn't stop and I kept doing it after I was done looked at my arm/wrists... I weakly smiled and started to cry more I had at least over 17 cuts on my wrists. I got up and laid on my bed and fell asleep.