chapter 10 - let me hold you

Bakugou POV

Please kacchan, can i sleep with you? I froze and blushed intensely, ". W-what!? W-why?" I say covering my flustered face, thats when izuku ran to me and kissed me softly, I melted into the kiss, izuku then broke the kiss, ". Please kacchan?" He said sweetly, I couldn't say no to izuku after what happened, ". Yeah , c-come on then." I say softly, I walk into the bathroom and closes the door and i say ". Oi izuku you can change while I'm in here." ", okay Kacchan!" He yells. I get changed into my boxers with out a shirt , I walk out to see izuku in tight shorts showing of his curves with a green tank top on.

Like this😏👌🏽

I froze my face turned redI ran into the bathroom with a little bit of blood dripping from nose, "

I ran into the bathroom with a little bit of blood dripping from nose, ". DAMMIT why is he wearing something like that." I wipe my nose and I open the door and I see izuku ,he puts his hands on my cheek abd asks me ". Why is your face so red?"he asks ". Because of you." I say quietly ". What?" Izuku says, who obviously didnt hear me, I say ". NOTHING uh... Let's just go to bed." I say still covering my face, I get under the covers and izuku followed , he got into the bed with me, I kissed him on the forehead and said ". Goodnight izuku."
And I turned around and fell asleep

Izuku POV

I got into bed with him and kacchan kisses me on the forehead and says "goodnight izuku." And then he turned around and fell asleep, and so did I..

Bakuguo POV

In the morning ~
I woke up feeling warmth on chest, I lift my head up to see izuku laying directly on me, and on my bolge ( his boner)