🍋🖤say my name~chapter 18🖤🍋

🍋Warning smut chapter 🍋
18+

Bakugou POV.

The damn nerd was panting "kacchan~" He then crawled over to me, he quickly started to unzip my pants "h-hey! What are you doing you basterd!? " I yell, "pleasing you kacchan~" He then pulled them down and started to lick around my crotch, I grunted softly before I started to moan quietly, izuku then pulled his boxers down and shoved it inside his mouth moaning "quit it you damn~ngh~holy shit~" I moaned out unable to finish my sentence, "fuck~" I groaned out as the damn nerd began bobbing his head back and forth, 'how the hell did he know how to do this?' I asked myself, the damn brat sped up causing me to grip on his hair, "fuck~izuku~nghhhh holy shitt~" He moaned out, my length started to twitch, that how I knew that I was about to cum, I used both of my hands to grip onto his hair and mouth fuck him, ' his tongue felt good on dick, I couldn't help myself ' I made one last thrust and I shot a hot load of cum into the brats mouth, I heard him moan softly as I did it. I soon pull out and watched as the greenette swallowed it licking him lips suducivley (might have spelt that wrong -_-). At that point I couldn't resist it anymore. I pick him up and slammed him on the bed, I kissed him deeply causing him to let out a cute groan, I licked the bottom of his lip , asking for permission but he didn't open his mouth so I smacked his ass and opened his mouth letting out a cute moan, I took the chance and slid my tongue inside exploring his mouth making sure my tongue touched every part of his mouth, the brat was moaning and groaning, and I haven't even done anything yet, I pulled away slightly, "strip." I said, the panting greenette started undressing himself from his shirt down to his pants and to his boxers, he was fully naked now I instantly went crazy, I was licking, sucking and biting izuku's neck, he was groaning, I smirked at my masterpiece, his neck was fully of hickeys and love bites, now everyone would know that he was mine, I made get on his knees, I started to tease his hole with my tongue and my fingers, he moaned loudly as I did it, I loved it when I teased him, he's so vulnerable and cute, I couldn't help myself, "ka~kacchan~please I want you inside of me~please don't tease me anymore~" He moaned out, I smirked, I sat up and I slammed into him, he moaned loudly, I grinned as I began to thrust into him roughly, izuku looked like he was losing his mind, I gripped his hair pulling it, he continued to moan loudly, 'nghhhh~your so fucking tight nerd~" I groaned out, "ah~hah~ngh~fuckk kacchan!~" Izuku moaned out, I grinned "say my name~" I growled "kacchan~" He moaned, "louder~" I smacked his ass, "ah!~kacchan!~" Izuku moaned loudly, I loved every second of it, "good~" I said, my thrusts became rougher and rougher, I then stopped pulling out and changed position, I pinned his arms above his head, his legs was now on my shoulders, " I'mma destroy you~" I whispered in his ear causing him to moan softly, I slammed back into him thrusting in and out and harder and rougher than before, "ah!~kacchan!!!~" He was moaning like there was no tomorrow "you like that?~i bet you do, but nerd don't you think you should quiet down? Everyone will hear your cute moans, or is it that you don't care?, if that how you feel then so be it!~" I sped up causing the nerd to continue moaning loudly, I looked at his facial expression and I was shocked, he had his tongue hanging out I could tell he was close, perfect timing because I'm closet to, I stroked him as I fucked his tight little hole "kacchan!~im cumming!~nghhh!~", I grinned slamming into him harder so we could cum at the same time, I groaned as I released a thick load of cum into his ass, I looked at his and he had already cummed on himself,  the brat was panting, I kissed him passionately and he smiled " Hah~thanks~kacchan~"

1 hour of cleaning themselves up later~

Once we finished up, izuku was no longer in 'heat'. He was just a blushing mess, I kissed his cheek as he struggled to walk, "aww was I too rough babe?~" I asked teasingly, he blushed even more "aww don't worry I got you, besides your probably tired any ways, let's go home" I picked him up in bridal style and headed down stairs,  everyone went quiet once we came back down,  I glared at mineta "drug my boyfriend again. I dare you, I'll blow your ass up." I growled, mineta quickly ran away like the pussy he is. I walked out of the party senter and headed towards I and izuku's dorm room, once we got home I carried him inside and laid him on the bed, he yawned softly and I smiled, I love him so much🖤.

Izuku POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what me and kacchan did, I couldn't stop blushing either but before I could really say anything I fell asleep in his arms, I felt myself being laid down and being cuddled and nuzzled into, I soon woke up to see kacchan smiling at me "hey sleepy head" He said kissing my forehead, I smilied "hey" I yawned softly, I was still tired, "still tired? " Kacchan asked "Mhm" I nodded slowly, he smiled softly and pulled me close " Get some sleep then okay?" Kacchan asked, "okay" I mummered, he chuckled softly "kacchan?" I muttered "yeah? " He said taking a glance at me "I love you" I said smiling warmly, I can tell that he was blushing, he pulled he closer making me lay down on his chest "I...I love you too nerd."

The End.

Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the love and support through out this journey of the story, I hope it catches fans eyes and brings more people to read such a thing like this, I hope all of you enjoyed it, Im already on my way to making a new bnha story, and soon if you interested  I have more story's and things that are already out, and sooner or later I'm planning on doing a South Park one shots and finishing the bakugou x reader oneshots as well!

I love you guys so much!

Love~
Your shitty author🖤✨☕