I'm coming...chapter 13

Bakugou POV

It's been day since we first started looking for him, ". Where the he'll could he be!?" I asked out loud Mr. Aziawa ,President mic , kirishima shinso and kaminari shrugged there shoulders until we heard something
fall in a abounded house, we walked in the house and saw the lizard villan from the leauge of villains. I charged at him and hit him hard with one of my explosions and tackled him, ". WHERE IS IZUKU!?" I yelled ". Like I would tell you explosion boy!" He said laughing until I cut him off by burning the shit out of his neck out of anger ". Ok! Ok *cough* I'll tell you!!" He screamed ". WERE. IS. HE!?" I screamed in anger ". He's at the new hideout on the abandon warehouse!" He screeched ". That's down the street from here!" Kirishima says as he points down the street, I looked up at Mr. Aziawa and President mix and nodded at them. I knocked the villain out. Once we reached the abandon ware house we looked in side and saw all the villains, ". Wait wheres tomura and dabi?" Kaminari whispers , that when we saw him, ours eyes widened, he walked out with blood splattered all over his hands. ". What the hell?" I say confused , ". Whos blood is that?
Izuku POV.

It was really dark until I heard the door unlocking and opening. It was really bright , once I opened my eyes I saw shigiraki. Before I could react he pulled me into a rough kiss. ".hmffff!?!?" He then shoved his tounge into my mouth forcefully , I tried to push him away but my arms and legs were too weak. He finally stopped kissing me and started to bite my neck, ". N-no! S-stop!" I yelled , he then slammed me on the floor with my ass facing up, he then connected the chains on my left hand to my right so they were on my back. He then slid the only pair a clothing on my body off, my underwear...he then took his member out and shoved it in without a warning, ". A-AHGHH!"  I screamed in pain as he started to move, ". Ah~ izuku your so tight." He moaned as kept thrusting me. Water falls of tears fell as I was being raped once again, he started to move faster until he finally cummed in my ass causing grunt. ". Ahh~ izuku I need one more thing~." He said as he pulled out my ass, he made get on my knees facing him and said ". Suck." I shaked my head denying until he grabbed my head and forcefully shoved his member into my mouth causing me to gag,more tears rolled down my face as he began to move faster ". I'm gonna~ cum ." he said but right as he said that I bit down hard on his member making him fall back and scream in agony holding his crotch, ". YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He screams as he recovers quickly and pushes a button causing me to rise up off the floor hanging from the chains, he then turned me around so he can see my back. He then grabbed a whip he had on the table, ". Now izuku I didn't want to do this but you really messed up, now I half to punish you instead of make you feel good." *WHIP!*". ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!." I screamed in pain as I felt it hit me again ".ARRGHHH!!!." *WHIP!* *WHIP!* *WHIP!* *WHIP!* *WHIP!* *WHIP!* *WHIP!* I kept screaming as i felt hot liquid spilling out my back. He kept hitting me repeatedly until he finally stopped. I was breathing hard and tears continued to roll down my face as I finally heard him drop the bloody whip on the floor as he left the room and left me hanging from my wrist maybe 30 minutes later my vison was blurry as i saw a figure walk up to me, it was dabi he looked at me and sighed ". I cant believe im doing this." He says as he activates his quirk and starts burning my cuts on my back stopping the blood and stopping me from bleeding out. I whimpered as he surprisingly helped me...after he was done he lowered the chains so I could lay down then left. It was dark once again days went by as I was raped and whipped, dabi healed almost everytime until we heard a loud bang up stairs , he lefted down on the ground bleeding out as i felt my life slipping away that when I heard banging on the locked door then it flew off, i heard someone running being followed by others and when I saw him....my savoir..
Kacchan....