who are you!?? - chapter 7

Bakugou POV.

After I asked him to never cut himself again he tried to say something but I cut him off with a kiss, why the hell did I kiss him!?!? I don't know why but for now I don't care. As we kissed I could tell that Deku enjoyed it but ,finally we broke the kiss gasping for air, izuku smiling a little bit that's when I yelled ".what the hell are you smiling at!?" then izuku says nervously ".I was um uh hehe." he laughed nervously that's when he finally said it you kissed me then I say". so what if I did does it matter I could tell that you liked it." after I said that izuku's face became red he was so flustered to the point I started to blush as well ".dammit why does he look so f****** cute." I say under my breath. That's when I said f*** it izuku looked at me weirdly when I said that out loud, I noticed I said it out loud and I was flustered even more that's when I grabbed him made him look straight at me ". will you be my boyfriend?" izuku was shocked I was a little afraid that he would say no, but that's when he started to giggle out loud that's when I yelled at him ".why the f*** are you laughing!?" which only made izuku laugh harder izuku then hugged me and said ".yes kacchan I will be your boyfriend."

(Ok time skip cause I'm lazy asf)

No one's POV.

It's been about 4 months since bakugou and is izuku started dating of course almost everyone knew about them being together Todoroki knew kirishima knew denki knew etc. We were really happy until one night I got a text from a random person...

S = stranger

I = izuku

S - hey there cutie

I - who is this!?

S - there no need to tell you that

I - what do you want!?

S - I want to have some fun with you

I - what!?

S- but your lucky I'll give you a couple days before I have fun with you❤

Atfer that I didn't text him back because of how terrified and creeped out I was...