blood- chapter 14

Before this chapter starts I wanted to shout out 2 people...
@I_am_the_depressu
And
@yeet--yeet

Kirishima POV (oh wow something new)

As Mr.Azaiwa was explaining the plan to us, but I couldn't stop thinking about the blood on shigiraki's hands..."whos blood was that?" I think to myself "could it be...izuku's?" But that's when bakubro whisper yelled at me and snapped me away from my thoughts "oi kirishima we're about to attack, so get ready ok?" Bakubro said surprisingly softly, I nodded and got ready as we attacked.

Bakugou POV

Azaiwa was explaining the plan "when we break in kaminari , shinso, president mic and I will break in and distract the villains as bakugou and kirishima look for Midoriya , once you find him take him and go, got it?" He said. We all agreed and we counted down " 1..2..3!" We all broke through the glass as the villains were surprised "oh shit! Heros!" The villain twice yelled as multiple villains run out to fight us, shinso used his quirk (mind control) to get some villains to fight the other villains, kaminari electricuted some villains as president mic and Mr. Azaiwa helping each other out by fighting together (that's gay. Lol jk) bakugou and kirishima ran past the battle but then heard a door open, they hid and looked at who it was...it was Dabi he ran out and left the door open not knowing it was the heroes attacking, as he left we ran into the dark room, there was a long stair case as the light shined in the room I saw a green haired boy laying on the floor chained up".kacchan?" I heard a him say, ".IZUKU!" I ran to him , holding him in my arms, izuku looked up at me and smiled a little "kacchan....your really here..."he said weakly, that's when I noticed something " Blood where is all this blood coming from--" I froze when I saw izuku's back...he was slowly bleeding out, I picked him up and rushed out the room and passed everyone, shinso then mindcontrolled them so they wouldn't move, and the team ran out. Once they got away they called the ambulance. I cupped his face "izuku your gonna be be ok." Buts that's when he passed out from blood loss ". Izuku!? izuku!? Hey wake up! Please wake up!" I shaked him trying to wake him up, but he wouldn't wake up, once the ambulance arrived they took izuku and I got in, once he made it to the hospital they rushed him inside I tried to follow them into the emergency room but one of the nurses stopped me".I'm sorry sorry you cannot come any further than this please wait here until someone comes to give you an update." I nodded and I sat down. Maybe 15 minutes everyone arrived, they all asked their questions and ignored them all, he was thinking of the worse possibilities.

Hours later~

Recovery girl finally came out, "Katsuki bakugou?" I stood up "yes! That's me! How's izuku!?" recovery girl smiles "he's fine and awake, would you like to see him?" She asked "yes! What room!?" I asked "room A14" I ran passed everyone and ran into the room, there he was...sitting on the bed looking at me smiling...

"Hey kacchan"