Happiness~ chapter 17

Izuku POV.

It's been about 2 months since I was released from the hospital, kacchan had moved in like he said he would, and trust me it's the best, I get woken up every day with food and kisses and hugs, wow kacchan wasn't lying when he said he would show love but God, this is heaven!

"Oi nerd get up" I heard my boyfriend kacchan say softly, " Nu" I said , I then felt arms around me, I was lifted up off the bed and onto kacchans soft but strong shoulders "nuuuuuuuuu" I whined, I heard a chuckle come from my boyfriend, I love it when he laughs " You gotta eat babe" Kacchan says,  soon enough we were eat together, I was finally wide awake thanks to kacchan pouring water on me, my hair dripping wet, kacchan was looking at me smirking "izuku? " Kacchan said, I looked up "hm? "  , " Shitty hair invited us to some party, wanna go? " Kacchan asked as he sipped his tea, I smiled brightly " Yeah! Lets go!"  Kacchan sighed "dammit I was hoping you'd say no, but okay fine I'll go with you" Kacchan muttered, I got up and hugged him "yay!" I said happily, "ew nerd! Your wet!!!" Kacchan yelled

5 hours later

Izuku POV. (Still)

Once we got to the party people from different classes were dancing and drinking, kacchan decided to hang out with kirishima, kaminari, sero, and Mina (the Baku squad), I just decided to go get a drink " Kacchan I'm gonna go get a drink" I said as I looked up at him, " Okay nerd" Kacchan said , I kissed his cheek in front of the guys and his face went red, the guys laughed at him while Mina was awwing them. "SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DAMN EXTRAS!!!!" Kacchan yelled as he chased the group, I  finally got to the drinks, I picked up a cup and drank it, it tasted weird...izuku shrugged and poured it out in the kitchen sink.

Mineta POV.

I dropped the pills into a couple drinks, 'hehe finally, I'll get laid tonight for sure!!' I drooled as the thought of squeezing one of the girls chest, I then hide behind a wall to see if anyone would grab and drink my drug, Mina walked up there and got a bunch of drinks for the guys but she didn't grab any if mine! Did she notice!?, soon enough I saw midoriya grabbing a cup, not just any cup the drugged cup 'shit! Oh no I ment for a girl to grab it not the cinnamon roll midoriya.

Izuku POV.

I walked back towards kacchan, I felt weird " Hey kacchan..." I smiled and hugged around his arm, kacchan blushed but allowed it, kirishima came out with ice popsicles and everyone grabbed one, I did too, I don't know why but I felt hot, extremely hot. People started eating their popsicles, instead of sucking it normally i twirled my tongue around it and shoved it in my mouth, I couldn't help it I just felt weird.

Bakugou POV. (YES FINALLY!!!

Once izuku came back, he's been acting strange, his face was a dark shade of red. The damn nerd was starting to pant, he then hugged my arm, I blushed slightly but I didn't mind, shitty hair finally returned and came back with popsicles, I rolled my eyes as I took one for myself , soon enough I looked at izuku and he was licking his popsicle and sucking it,  my face went red, I looked at the guys and their faces were red too, soon enough he finally finished and threw it away in the trashcan, I then noticed his panting became more frequent, he was rubbing his legs together "kacchan~" I heard him whine, my face went red, I grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the guys "what hell is going on with you nerd!?" I whisper yelled to him "what are you talking about kacchan?~" The damn nerd said as he drew circles on my chest with his small finger, I blushed, I then picked him up and put him over my shoulder, I walked to an empty bedroom, I placed izuku on the bed "stay here I'll be back" I said, I then closed the door and headed back down stairs to where the party was , I then looked around the snack table, I then found something. It was a pill container, I got a napkin and picked it up, I walked over to shitty hair and showed it to him " Some asshole drugged the drinks", I said angrily, shitty hair looked at mineta "Damnit, mineta must've drugged them, I growled and grabbed mineta and slammed him into the wall " YOU BASTERD!! YOU DRUGGED MY BOYFRIEND!! "

15 minutes of bakugou beating up mineta.....

After I was dragged away I remembered my boyfriend, I sighed softly and walked towards the room izu was in, I got to the room and opened the door, I blushed instantly, izuku was half naked on the bed he was only in his draws, he was panting ,  I blushed, "hah~kacchan~ I feel hot~" Izuku panted " Please help me~", my face went red, "what do I do?
...

Hey guys! Sorry for being about 2 days late, I was busy with school, anyways of hope you enjoyed this chapter, anyways I would highly appreciate if you check out my other stories and bnha drawings, shoutout to all the people who stayed patient since September, thx for all the support!! Love you!!!!! 🖤✨🖤✨🖤

Love~
Your shitty author✨🖤