w-who's there? - chapter 8

WARNING This chapter has scenes of sexual assault rape and self harm please be advised

Izuku POV.

It was around 11:35 p.m. when I got home from hanging out with the guys who surprisingly invited me. When I walked in the house I thought everything was normal do I look everywhere and noticed that there was my clothes scattered all over the floor but it was written in a sentence, it said my name".izuku." I looked around cautiously I didn't see anyone but when I started to clean it up I heard my door closed and lock, I froze. ". W-who's there." I started that's when I started to hear laughing that's when I yelled again ".WHO'S THERE!?!?" That's I felt a cold hand come across my mouth. ". MMFFFF!!?!?" Then I heard a man with a scratchy voice say ". Shhh deku hehe ."
I finally get out of his grip and i turn around to see one of villains...shigaraki... That when I say ". Shigaraki!?" I say in a shaky voice, he just laughs and comes close, I yell ". S-SAY BACK YOU MONSTER!!!!" shigiraki then says ". That's not a nice thing to say to your new master." MASTER!?" I yell, he just smile and grabbed me and slans me into the wall. Thats when he says " .I'm gonna make you my sex slave." He says as he starts to kiss my neck as I struggle, ". NO!! S-STOP!!" I say as I'm in tears realizing what he's doing, he continues to lick my neck as he finally bites it to make a mark ( a hicky ) I struggle to get away as I'm crying my eyes out while he's raping me.....that when he takes his member out and turns ne around. I yell ". NO!! ANYTHING BUT THAT NO!!!!!!" He smiles and shoves it in my ass, tears flow down my eyes as he begins to move, thats when I say, ".it hurts..." That when shigiraki says ". What was that?" He says in a suducive voice as he smirks , thats when i yell ". IT HURTS IT HURTS!!" Shigiraki then smirks and start thrusting me harder. It felt like hours until he finally cummed inside of me and stopped. ". Wow...i will definitely do that again. You better watch your back cutie." He forces me into a kiss , then ". Cause next time I'll take you with me." He says coldly , then leaves. I collapsed in tears not knowing what to do with my self, thats when I finally grabbed the razor blade and started sliching my wrist harder then before.

Bakugou POV.

I called izuku multiple times but he didn't answer which is weird , ". He always answers." I say to my self , ".fuck it I'll just go and check on him just in case." It was about 12: 15 when I got to his dorm, I knocked on the door. Nothing. I knocked again , no answer. ".Thats weird." I say to my self in a worrisome voice. That when I called him again... I heard his phone ring that's when it hit me, somethings wrong, Thats when i blow the door knob off and rushed in. I saw clothes skattered all over the floor that's when I yelled ".IZUKU!!!!" no answer but that when I heard sobbing. " izuku?" I walked into the room and that's when I saw him. He was covered in marks and bruises ( shigiraki did that to izuku while he was raping him btw) I froze as I heard him say, ". K-kacchan?"

Note from author

Hey guys! Its me bakugou_spam but u can call me bs lol any ways I worked hard on this one lol
Hope you enjoyed it as much as i did typing it lol
Bs out😶👌🏽