Chapter 1

Tony's POV
I was kidnapped again after the last few years. I just remembered few things back then before getting here in a blank room. I was walking down the hallway but then two men showed up, they were wearing masks and all black clothes with the 'Hydra' symbol on it. So I was sure that they're here to kick some butts out. I decided to run in the restroom and hide there to stay put, but I knew this wasn't a good idea.

"Friday." I said, "Yes, sir?" the British A.I. responded, "You know, I really need some help here buddy." I almost whispered yelled as I heard someone kicked the door. I saw they're shadows behind the cab that I was secretly hiding. My breathing became heavy and I was sweating like hell, I swear that I was panicking at that time and I didn't know what to do.

"Friday!" I whisper yelled, "But sir-" the A.I. responded but it was cut out when one of men kicked the door behind me. My whole body was shaking and I was scared of what they'll do to me, then suddenly one of them knocked me hard and I passed out.

Steve's POV
I removed my mask when I knocked out Tony, and so was my buddy Bucky. I finally saw Tony after a few months, I almost forgot how handsome he looks like in person. He's such a gorgeous even when in pain and blood all over in his face, I just really do love him A LOT. While I was staring at Tony, I noticed that Bucky was acting jealous in the back. I smirked a little before turning around to Bucky to break the silence.

"Bucky, you know that's bad right?" I playfully said it to him, but he was confused at first and then responded, "I know it is Captain Hydra, but do you think he'll just be a pointless asshole when we get there?". I was shocked at what he said, I grabbed Bucky's collar and pushed him in the wall. Bucky got weak and didn't fight because I knew that he loved me in my abusive ways.

"DON'T EVER CALL TONY A POINTLESS A-HOLE!" I shouted at him angrily, I knew he was scared, because I'm the captain. Bucky only nodded in agreement, and then I let go of him. "Put him in the van." I commanded, Bucky only responded with a nod again. After Bucky left the room with Tony, I smiled happily with joy and lust on my face, everything is all according to plan.