Chapter 2

Tony's POV
Now I'm here stuck in a big blank room, with ropes tied up on my body and a white cloth with blood tied up in my mouth, to keep my mouth shut. I was just sitting in a chair, but I'm still not comfortable in here. I got stains of blood all over me, I still don't know who that two persons are and why did they brought me here. Not so long, the door slided open in front of me, but I didn't know that there was a door there. It's like on a camouflage or something.

"Hello my dear sweet Tony." the man said with a familliar voice while he stood right in front of me, I only struggled with the ropes because I can't speak with the cloth on my mouth. "Oh Tony, you poor little boy..Do you wanna have some fun?" the man said it with an evil tone but somehow a bit playful, then suddenly he removed his mask and revealed his true identity. I was shocked at what I've seen, I've never knew it was Steve all along! My eyes widened in terror on seeing him act like this to me. I suddenly felt tears fell down on my face, I was crying and didn't know what to do, I was losing hope of what would happen to me. "Are you suprised Tony? Are those tears of joy?" he said with a smirk on his face that I've never seen before.

All I did was stuggle in the chair again, but that didn't help at all. "Tony, look at me." Steve said, but I didn't obey him, I was looking down. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" he shouted right in front of me, I finally looked at him in anger and wondering why is he doing this to me. "You're probably thinking why I'm doing this to you, am I right?" Steve said with a low tone, I was suprised that he knew what's in my mind. He then points at my arc reactor and said, "Well let me tell you something before we have fun."

Steve's POV
Tony really is fun to talk with! I love how his face suffering in pain right now, and his eyes already begging me to tell him on what's going on. "I am Captain Hydra, but I don't know why you know my real name." I started with a small introduction. Tony's just looking at me in silence and I know that he's paying attention to me quietly. "I kidnapped you earlier because I wanted to see your face after these few months. I've missed everything about you Tony, I just wanted to start a new beggining with you again." I simply said in front of him. "I know that you think this is wrong, but I love you Tony. I would do anything to get you back from me, I would do ANYTHING!" I said desperately.

"So now, before I experiment you, I wanted to do something specially fun with you after these past few months." I said with a huge smirk on face. I can tell that Tony's scared and nervous just by looking at my face. I sat on Tony's lap and carefully took the cloth on his mouth, he breathed heavily and looked at me for a second. "Such gorgeous chocolate hazelnut eyes." I said in a flirty tone, I was staring at him in a smug look on my face. I can tell that he was blushing but hiding it away from me, what an adorable guy he is.

I suddenly kissed his lips with agressiveness and wildness in it. Tony blushed and tried to stuggle, he was suprised at what I did. I broke the kiss to give us a moment to breathe, I was turned on and so was Tony. I can see Tony's buldge poking at his pants, and he was hiding it in shyness. "You were turned on by just a agressive kiss? What a dirty pervert Tony." I said with a smug look on my face, "Let's start the fun shall we?"