Chapter 13

(SPECIAL THANKS TO sumweirdo OR SO CALLED THE QUEEN OF SMUTTS)

Steve's POV
"What did you just say?" I asked him, but I knew he wouldn't repeat his answer again. I can't believe THIS, what the hell is going on!? I choked Tony using my hand, he knew this was coming, now I'm definitely mad at him. "You lied to me.." I said looking directly at him, "I'I-m sorry..." that's all what Tony could say. You said you love me and we'll be together forever, right?-I kept repeating it in my head. Soon, Tony was starting to get out of breath, I didn't want to do this, he forced me to.

"P..please, St..eve.." he struggled himself to speak, I looked at him in disappointment, he'll die soon if I kept doing this. But I feel like he deserve this, but then if he die..I'll eventually get lonely again. It took me to think for a minute, maybe I'll just let him faint for now. I looked at Tony again with a smug expression, "This isn't over yet, Tony.", his eyes soon began to close and his body weakened. I put my clothes again, dress him first and lift him up towards the blank room again, he'll stay here for now.

I put Tony down to the metal shaped bed, I tied him up tightly, locked the door quickly and left. Hmm, right now I just need to find the other man that betrayed me. The first thought that came out of my mind is that he's in a meeting at room 101. So I ran out immediately into that room, and saw..Bucky, masturbating, he's the only one there so maybe the meeting is over. The door is not even locked so I have my chances to take a peek, what a show, now... what should I do with Bucky?

Bucky's POV
"Mmhh..nghh..." I moaned and moaned louder in the lonely room, not even thinking of what I'm doing. God this felt so good, thinking about Tony's tight ass and his god damn sexy body. This felt so wrong but it felt so GOOD, I thrust and rub my dick using my hand faster as I felt that I'm almost at it. "A-ah! Tony..! I'm cumming!" I moaned again, cum filled my hand and some spurted on my chest, it did felt good masturbating alone here. But that didn't last longer until I heard the door slowly opened.

"Who's there?" I said as I immediately zip my pants and clean everything, I was a bit worried because I forgot to lock the door. "Who's there??" I said for the second time, not wanting to repeat again, but still no answer. I've had enough, I immediately stood right in front of the door, but I saw nothing, just people walking by. I stood there confused, maybe it's just the wind that pushed the door, but then as I turned around I saw a human-like shadow behind the bookshelf. I slowly approached it, but suddenly a man stopped me.

The man was bigger than me, he covered my mouth and hugged me tightly so that I won't get out of his grip, he was strong. He pushed me in the corner and turned me around so that I could see him, I wasn't surprised, it was Steve. I knew he'll come back for me after what I did to Tony, "Why did you betrayed me?" He spoke close to me, feeling our breaths together. "You're the one who betrayed me, you've replaced me, you've forgotten me.." I fought, "Fine then, but after this I want you to STAY AWAY from Tony." He warned me. Well, I can't seem to promise him that, but what does he mean 'after this'?