Chapter 20

3rd Person POV
(-1 year later-)

Everything was finally back to normal, well, that's what you thought. "Hey Pepps, can you pass me my coffee?" Tony commanded, "You know Tony, you should really stop drinking too much coffee." she said with a hand on her waist. Tony sighed with a bit of frustration, "Tony.." Pepper then places her hand on his, "Sorry, I really can't deal with this right now." that was all Tony could say. He proceeded to his lab to calm himself down, his lab was always the perfect place for him to think about stuff. "Goddamn it."

"Until now..I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPEND!" Tony snapped and shouted in his lab, he was mad, he was furious. Right now, he doesn't want anybody to interrupt him, he just wanted to be alone and he wanted all of this to end. He grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured it down the glass, the playboy drank it all, unbelievable. He's always doing this when he's stressed, "Sir, I believe.." the A.I. suddenly interrupted but was cut off when Tony grumbled. "Shaddap!" the playboy shouted at the A.I, his voice echoed the room, well he's already drunk afterall.

Tony's POV
"STEEEEBBE..!" I spoke his name, I don't know why, why am I saying his name? I started to sob, I guess I was really drunk, nobody knows I've feelings for Steve, even Pepper. But right now, I don't need to focus on that,I still need to know who kidnapped me the past year, I'm so worried it might come back. God, my head was starting to spin, my body feels so hot, I felt disgusting, my bladder felt so full, I think I need to go to the bathroom.

I tried to get up, as best as I could, and proceeded to the bathroom, I positioned myself on the toilet. Damn I threw up a lot, after that I flushed it and went on the bathtub, a stood up there feeling nothingness. I suddenly unzip my pants and positioned myself, I can't believe I peed on the bathtub and not on the toilet, I'm that drunk. After I finish, I got out from the bathroom and sat on the couch, my body feels so hot so I started to remove my shirt. My eyes started to close slowly as I pass out of my drunkeness, I soon fell asleep.

At 3 am in the morning, I suddenly woke up, but I didn't know why. Right now, I didn't feel drunk and my head didn't hurt at all, even my body feels fine now. Did I took a medicine before I slept? Did Pepper took care of me again? What happend? Am I dreaming? Well, I don't think so, I think something MAGICALLY has happend to me. I turn around my lab to see if everything was ok, I guess it was but..there was that shadow again and now it's slowly approaching me. Oh my god, what do I do?

Probably Pepper is asleep right now so I can't call her, I tried to back up from the shadow. It had a green light on it's chest, I think it was wearing a NECKLACE! The shadow was tall, a shape of a man and kinda thin, I was starting to think it's slenderman. Soon, I reached the corner of the room, no place to hide, no way to run, I was indeed cornered. The man then cornered me and finally revealed from the shadows..OH MY GOD! IT WAS ST-

A/N
CLIFFHANGER NIBBAS! LOLOLOL
Don't worry there'll be a book 2, so how was the ending? :3