Chapter 11

3rd Person POV
As Bucky started to touch Tony's body, he immediately proceeded to remove his clothes. Tony moaned a bit looking at Bucky's ripped abs, not knowing that it also looks like Steve's but he could not compare someone at him. Bucky then remove his rivals' pants revealing a hard erect dick, Tony was hiding a blush of embarrassment. "You won't regret this Stark." the metal armed suddenly spoke, but Tony was left silently thinking of what he meant. "T-then could you put some lube or condom?" the smaller man requested, "Sorry doll, I'll substitute Steve for now."

Bucky suddenly grabbed a tape leaving the other man curious of what he'll do. He then taped Tony's mouth and both his arms together to be sure that he won't escape and won't make a noise. Everything was ready for him, so he started to suck on the smaller man's member, Tony was somehow enjoying it and that kinda suprised Bucky a bit. He continued sucking it deeper and deeper, which caused Tony to arch his back and moan from the tape. Sweat forming at Tony as his body shakes from the pleasure that his rival is giving to him.

This is the signal that Bucky waited for, he knew he was already heated up from the intense pleasure that he gave. Bucky then stopped sucking the smaller man and stood up, he positioned his cock in front of the pinkish hole. He carefully inserted just the tip first as he saw Tony cried. "Let's get straight to the point." Bucky said before putting his cock inside the other man. Tony cried in pain, not knowing that Bucky wouldn't insert fingers first, he wasn't sure if Steve would like this if he saw it, he only knew that he'll get fucked up two times today.

"D-damn doll..you're tight." Bucky manage to speak while thrusting inside Tony's. Since Tony can't speak, Bucky finally removed the tape in his mouth, the smaller man huffed catching his breath. "G-god, ah!" that was all Tony can say, he wasn't in the right condition to speak right now. "Do you feel the pain doll? Or do you want more?" the metal armed asked the smaller one, but all Tony did was moan. "God you're annoying." Bucky said as he thrust harder and faster this time, leaving the other man feel the intensity.

"C-cumming.." the smaller man finally said, "Already? I don't think so." Bucky said while blocking the hole in his cock using his thumb. "You're cumming with me." the bigger man joked as he thrusted more and more inside. "P-please let me cum.." Tony requested, "Can't you wait doll? I-I'm almost there.." the other man replied. Soon, as they both reached their limits, they felt relieved and both panting. Bucky removed his member inside Tony's, making the other man finally rest after the intense sex, "You're really something doll." "Steve shouldn't know about this or he'll kill me."

Finally, Tony has rested but he slept for hours now. It was now midnight and Steve was wide awake watching Tony sleep on his bed. Bucky left for work and still haven't finish, he still don't want to go visit Tony because he knew that Steve was there and he wouldn't like it. Steve couldn't wait any longer, he wanted to fuck Tony so badly for being naughty today, but he could'nt do it because his lover is asleep, or could he? He wasn't sure if he would fuck Tony right now while he's asleep, but there's nothing wrong in trying right?