Chapter 4

Bucky's POV
I was working with the Hydra team until I heard a sudden scream, since I couldn't see Steve else where, I thought he was with Tony in the blank room, and that's where the scream came from. I couldn't think of anything on what's going to happen there because Steve always end up killing his slaves in that blank room. I didn't have a choice but to go immediately there, Steve is a psychopath so I thought Tony was in danger right now. I was soon at the front door of the room, I knocked first for privacy. But then there was no answer, so I knocked again, I was starting to feel nervous on what's happening in there.

The door opened and I saw Steve sitting on Tony's lap, they both look sweaty and red. I didn't know what they did but I just proceeded, "Captain Hydra, I'm sorry to interrupt but the machine is already waiting for him." I kneeled, "Fiiiine, let's go Tony! ~" he said while lifting up Tony. "I can help you Cap." I requested, but he refused to. I can see Tony was scared and losing hope, but I didn't care. All I ever wanted is Steve to be happy and for that, he's obsessed with Tony, I needed to be strictly protective over Tony so that Steve wouldn't kill him for some reason.

Sometimes Steve can't control his emotions over the things he dearly loved. Tony on the other hand, doesn't know that he's going to be brain washed after this, and then when that happens, Steve will create a new beginning with him. Steve will assign him to be a part of Hydra, and he'll be an important member because he's got the brains and everything. I've got a feeling that they'll dominate the world someday, and little by little I'll be forgotten. There's a large pecentage that I'll be replaced by Tony, but I won't let all that just happen.

Tony's POV
Earlier, I just heard a familliar voice again, it was more like Bucky's. I didn't like Bucky in any other way, but he also sounded strange when I heard him. I started wondering what machine is he talking about when Steve suddenly lift me up. I didn't get the chance to ask him because Steve immediately walked out the room. I don't even freaking know where Steve was taking me, or is Bucky still there following us? But I hope I'm not in danger again.

I can't see anything, where are they taking me?-That's what I thought. My hands were sweaty, all I can hear is the sounds of the machines and the voice of Steve talking to a random person. I didn't know what to do, I was panicking again, until I heard Steve's voice whisper in my ear. "You're going to be alright Tony, I promise." he said as he put me down on the ground. When he layed me down, a person suddenly put something on my head, it's like a helmet-ish hat.

I felt a sudden kiss on my cheek, I already thought that was Steve. The machine started to noise, it means it's already functioning. I can't feel my body, specially my brain, I feel like I'm going to throw up sooner or later. "A-AAHHHHH!!" I screamed really loud, I feel like I was going to die, my body was almost at it's limit until the machine suddenly stop. My head hurts like hell, a random person suddenly removed the helmet and cloth that I was wearing, the only thing left for me to say is that I can't remember anything.