Chapter 8

Bucky's POV
I finally spoke to Tony, but I find myself difficult to talk to him. His voice is full of sarcasm and my ears can't handle such things, he's a freak. So I grab his wrist and pull him towards my room, I locked the doors to make sure no one will bother us. "What is it that you want?" he said, I shush him and said, "Lower your fucking voice Stark." but he only rolled his eyes. Ugh, I hated it when he rolls his eyes, it's just getting through my temper and he just won't stop whenever he's being treated like this.

"So? About the deal?" he said, "If you do what I said, I'll bring back your memories and you'll be free here." I simply said. "What the fuck are you talking about?" he replied confused but a bit mad. "You see, there's a lot going on that you don't know about what's REALLY happening here right now." I explained. "Ok look, I don't know what you're talking about but I'm only here to talk to you about one thing." he replied, I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off. "Shut your mouth first and listen to me, I want to talk about Steve." he says while I sat on my bed. "Sure, let's talk about him."

"When Steve and I was making out, he suddenly said something strange to me." he said without shame. Although I felt VERY jealous inside I pretended that I didn't care. "He said that we've done it before, but before what? It was my first time making out with him on that hotel, right?" he said totally confused. So I thought this for a second, I was having a bad time thinking of it because of jealousy but I simply try to put it away first. "Tony, you were brain washed.."

Tony's POV
What? I was brain WHAT? "Look I don't have time to be joking around, k?", I said lowly. "I'm not joking Stark."he simply replied. I can see that he was serious, but I didn't believe him. "Whatever." I turned my back to him, forget about talking with him, he doesn't know anything. I quickly try to leave the room but Bucky grabbed me by my waist, "WoaH, hey! The hell are you doing?" I said trying to push him, but he suddenly kissed me, I couldn't move.

After some time, we broke the kiss, we panted heavily. I can feel his breath through me, but that didn't stop me from leaving the room. I left the room immediately not turning back and definetly not returning to him. Goddamit - I thought as I returned to bed with Steve, I could feel my cheeks blushing and the warmth of it. After everything that happen tonight, I definetly can't sleep about it.

It was now morning, I rub my eyes as I get up on bed. Steve was still asleep, his a heavy sleeper but I didn't want to wake him up because of his cute face. I still haven't get the thought out of me last night though, I'm afraid that it would get awkward when I see him again. The thought that I was brainwashed repeated in my head over and over, I really wanted to know if it's true or not. Maybe I should ask Steve about it, but then maybe he'll get mad at me for asking it twice since he did act kinda weird when I was curious about it. I'll just see when's the right time to talk.