Chapter 19

Tony's POV
"Uhh Pepps?" I said while she was taking care of me, "Yes, Tony?" she still looked a bit worried. "Um, did you know what happend to me? and why was I gone?" I asked her, but she looked hurt. "W-well, we could just talk about it next time if you want?" I tried to comfort her and shrug it off. "No..I'm really so sorry Tony." she apologized, but again, I didn't understand why, "It's ok, it wasn't anybody's fault anyways." I comforted her again. "Tony...I'm sorry we couldn't find you.. because you were kidnapped, AGAIN."

I..was kidnapped? Again? How could that be? Who kidnapped me? Why? Where was I? I have so many questions blocking my mind, I didn't know what to do. "Tony?" a voice suddenly interrupted me, "O-oh, uh.." I didn't know what to say. "Are you alright?" Pepper asked me, "Yeah..yeah, I'm fine. I just..need some time to rest." I said while standing up and proceeded to my lab, "Okay..?" she said. To be honest, I kinda miss my lab, "Friday? You here?" I checked, "Yes, sir." the A.I. responded, "Miss me?" I said with a smirk, "Of course, sir." it responded again.

I sighed for a long second, then I sat on the couch, I rested my back, God I'm so stressed out. My stomach hasn't fully healed yet, but my cuts were already turned into scars. I checked my arc reactor, luckily it was ok, I sighed again feeling tired, maybe I can think of my problems later, for now I'll rest. I noticed it was raining outside the window, I love the rain, "Friday, is there a storm coming?" I asked, "No, sir." it responded. "Hm, ok." I shrugged it off, my eyes slowly shutting down, until I fell asleep.

Pepper's POV
I let a small sigh when Tony left me in the living room, I guess he's going down to his lab again-I thought. As I started to clean up these bandages on the table, I noticed that it was raining outside the mansion, maybe there's a storm coming. After I cleaned all things up, I let myself sit on the sofa, it felt comfortable but I kept thinking about Tony. Didn't he knew he was kidnapped that time? Does he have an amnesia? I still kept worrying about him, maybe I should check him down his lab.

But first, I think I should go make him dinner, then I'll go visit him to his lab. I proceeded to go to the kitchen and cut some bacons, I'll make this special-I thought. Soon, I was finally finished cooking 'Carbonara', it smelled really good and I knew Tony would like it, in fact, he'll love it. I started to put some Carbonara on the plate, and I also filled some wine on the glass, it looked perfect together, like me and Tony. I put the plate and the glass on a tray for me to carry it, I now proceeded to Tony's lab.

While I was carrying the tray, I saw Tony fell asleep on the couch, he was cute and cuddly. The door suddenly opened, "Welcome Ms. Potts." the A.I. greeted me, I thanked and layed the tray on a table. As I turn around to see Tony, I saw a shadow, a human-like shadow that was beside Tony, I saw something green glowing on it's chest, was it wearing something? "Oh my god." I blurted, "TONY!" I yelled but then suddenly the shadow disappeared, Tony woke up. "What..?" he asked me in a tired tone, but I was left stunned, who was that man?