Chapter 6

3rd Person POV
It was soon already weekend, both Tony and Steve are going somewhere with their day-off. Steve wanted to go to a hotel with his lover and spent their whole time there since Tony didn't mind at all. Bucky already set all the baggages that they need and carefully gave them to Steve, he bid his buddy farewell before they get going. Bucky hoped that everything will be fine while looking at both of them riding a motorcycle. He was worried but partly jealous of Tony and Steve, he doesn't want them to end up badly specially when it comes to Steve.

Not for long, both lovers reached the huge hotel. Of course, Tony paying all the expenses again while Steve was just goofing there around. "Right here sir." the hotel manager led the two men in their room, it was amazingly big and neat! Steve suddenly barged in the room and jumped in the big bed, "Enjoy! ~" the hotel manager said happily. Tony thanked him and put the heavy baggages inside the room, "Uhh, little help here Cap?" Tony said in a sarcastic tone to his partner, Steve just rolled his eyes and immediately helped Tony.

They both were exhausted after a long trip, so they decided to rest and lay down on the big bed. "Tony..?" Steve said making sure Tony was still alive, "Yah?" Tony simply replied. "You wanna do something? ~" Steve asked him as he turn around to Tony, "Yeah? Like what?" Tony answered quickly. "Like this? ~" Steve said while massaging his lover's bulge, Tony tried not to moan but he admits that he was already turned on. Steve gets over on top of Tony and kissed him passionately, he then placed a bite mark on his lover's neck causing Tony to moan.

Steve didn't stop biting Tony, he bit every part of his lover's weakness. He enjoyed it while rubbing his partner's dick, Tony didn't mind that there was already blood dripping on his body because of the bite marks. Steve removed both their clothes, he suddenly inserted two fingers inside Tony which caused his lover to flinch because he wasn't ready for that. Steve stopped biting Tony and now became soft, he kissed his body down to his dick, Tony was impressed on how Steve suddenly change his style. Steve proceeds to suck Tony's dick while inserting three fingers now in his ass, Tony was feeling the intense pleasure within him.

Once Steve already noticed that his lover was ready, he removed his fingers inside Tony and prepared his erect cock. "S-steve..just do it." Tony said, Steve suddenly remember something familliar. He remembered Tony already said that to him before he was brain washed, "Tony, did you remember anything that we did before this?" Steve asked, "What do you mean Cap?" Tony responded confused, Steve quickly avoided the question. What was he thinking? He can't tell Tony about the kidnapping thing, he'll just ruin everything and might lose his lover again. "Let's just continue, shall we? ~" he interrupted Tony while he was confused.

After that night, Tony was left thinking about what Steve was saying. He was curious at what he meant, but he tried to not think about it first because it was bothering his relaxing time here. Since it was already the last day of their day-off in the hotel, Tony might just ask Bucky later at what Steve just said. Although Tony could'nt remember anything, there was still something familliarly different in his heart. Soon, he'll hopefully find out on what's going on - he thought.