8. Tattle Tale

From: Butterfly, rewritten conversations.

Jinri POV

One month. It took one month before we get to meet each other. I always messaged him, called him but the answer is always the same, he's busy.

Then out of the blue, while I was eating ramen again. My phone beeps, I thought it was just my mother telling me not to party with people I don't know but it isn't. It was oppa.

Not only that, he was asking me to meet him to watch movies. I initially thought that he learned about the dinner I've had with his boyfriend and Jessie that night but it looks like he doesn't know.

I was early, my brother is late. Which means I've been waiting for an hour. Then I saw him approaching me, I was happy to wave at him until I noticed he was on his phone.

"Oppa!" I said thinking he didn't saw me.

When he reached the bench I was sitting on, he looked at his phone and put it on his ear again.

"Aren't we gonna go?" I asked quite confused.

"Just a sec, Jungkook is not answering." When I heard him say that, I began to be disappointed.

It's not that I don't like Jungkook to be around. In fact, I think he's one of the few person that's not my relative that I can talk to.

I just really thought, after a month of being away from each other, my brother and I could spend time the way we did in Busan.

"Where's that kid?" My brother said aloud.

"Maybe he's busy." I said. Busy fucking Jessie. I mean that was like what? Five boxes of condoms multiplied by four pieces each inside.

"Nah— he's been reminding me about this movie for a month. He'll be mad if he didn't get to watch this." He said as he pressed the call button again.

I rolled my eyes and groaned but my brother pulled out a sad and apologetic face instead. Mouthing just a few more minutes.

Instead of saying, it's okay, I pouted.

"Please, baby girl? I'm just worried something bad happened to him." My brother said.

Bad? If having sex is bad then yes something bad happened to him.

"Aishhh, where's that kid? Why isn't he answering his phone?" The fact that my brother was so concern about him and that it's been one and a half hour that I've been waiting—

I snapped.

"Will you stop calling him? If he hasn't seen his bed in your dorm for two days straight and he's not answering your calls then maybe you need to take a hint that he's doing something he can't do there and doesn't want to be disturbed."

My brother frozed upon hearing what I said and then I realized that I made a grave mistake.

"How did you know that he didn't sleep at the dorm for two days?" He said looking at me.