21. Light Bulb Moment

From: Butterfly, removed scenes and rewritten conversations.

Jinri POV

Jungkook and I started going out, just like Jiyoung, nothing really changed. He would visit me, watch me do my assignment, tease me every now and then.

The only difference is, I guess, is that he was able to kiss me. It wasn't anything like out first kiss, mostly just a quick peck on the lips, or a smooch on my cheek.

Unlike Jiyoung though, I'm really happy when I'm with him. I know I could be myself, I know he likes to be with me, too because no matter how busy they are he makes a point to drop by the dorm.

I never expected anything else, until one night when he was exhausted to go back to the dorm, he told my brother he would sleep with a friend, that friend is me.

Jungkook laid down the sofa and cover his eyes with his arm. He extend his other hand to me, "Hand. I wanna hold your hand."

"Why don't you just sleep beside me?" I asked him.

He took a peek at me but he didn't speak, "Like when I was sick." I said and pouted and tap the area next to me.

He smiled then scoffed. "You're playing with fire but I guess, I could control myself." He said then transferred to my bed. We fit quite comfortably, if we don't move that is. He was facing me and kissed my forehead.

I squeezed myself into his body and I heard him groaning while I chuckled. I love his perfume so much and I also love the feeling of his body against mine.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes, baby?" He said with his eyes closed.

"I think you forgot to take your cellphone out of your pocket. It's poking my tummy." I said.

"Shit." He scrunched his face, "It's not my cellphone, baby."

"I think it is. Look—" I was about of touch it when Jungkook swatted my hands.

"You're right— let me fix it." He said then stood up. "Let me fix it in your toilet. I'll be back. Go to sleep."

"I need a fucking mantra." I heard him say as he scratch his head then left.

I woke up, with him facing away from me. "Kookie? I need to pee."

He grunted again, sat to let me pass and then lay down again.

After relieving myself and while brushing my teeth, I read the messages in my phone, it was my brother.