eighteen

Renjun looked in the mirror at his outfit and smiled. What a surprise Haechan was helpful. He wore a red and black striped hoodie with a black, and different shades of blue overcoat on top, a white undershirt, some dark colored jeans and normal brown shoes.

(If my description is bad then you'll have to see it later when I insert a photo.)

Renjun walked out of the bathroom and was met with claps. "Woah Renjun hyung you've never looked better!" Chenle praised. Jisung nodded in agreement.

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or feel insulted." Renjun sat down in the chair once again.

"Definitely an insult." Ten said and began what many would think of as beating Renjuns face with makeup but what he simply thought of as doing his makeup.

When Ten had finished the small boy looked nonetheless gorgeous (with or without obvi he'd still be beautiful!) but his face hurt.

"Ow" was all he could say. "Beauty is pain." Ten Shrugged. Renjun looked at his phone to check the time and saw that he had 15 minutes left. He quickly sent a text to the couple.

moomin: omw

no.jam: okay! see you soon!💞

nana.jaem: aH i'M sO eXcItEd!! 💕

no.jam: oh god when he types like that it doesn't mean anything good

moomin: how so?

nana.jaem: I just hope you're open to skin ship.

moomin: hmm

In all honestly Renjun was probably the most open to skin ship out of all his friends except for Haechan of course.

Renjun asked Jungwoo if he could give him a ride and the older nonetheless agreed but to no ones surprise Ten, Chenle, Jisung, Haechan and Lucas had tagged along. Lucas insisting not following his boyfriend and the rest claiming "We need to see if they're good enough for you." When in reality Renjun knew they only wanted to eavesdrop.

Before they left Ten insisted on Renjun taking a photo for his Instagram. "I'm only taking one because I planned on it to begin with." It was weird with all his friends watching him take a photo but also encouraging as they hyped him up.

He stood by his white door and did a simple pose of his choice.

172k likes

moomin: It's not a date but I dress to impress! 🤫

20,831 comments

nana: suddenly i feel underdressed