thirty-two

Jungwoo finished making dinner but made sure that everyone knew he had no intention on making plates. Jaemin brought out blankets to keep them all cozy. Renjun wanted to think that everyone would let the kissing fly right over their heads for the rest of the night but of course his 3 best friends weren't letting it go any time soon.

Everyone was fitting on Jaemins 3 big couches facing the TV ready to enjoy the movie but before they could there was suddenly loud crying heard from the room next door. Everyone except Renjun and Jaemin groaned in annoyance. Jaemin stood up to open the cage and let Reno be free for a while because he knew that keeping them in the cage would just lead to more whining throughout the whole movie.

"Don't let that THING near me!" Lucas screamed jumping far away from them and onto Jungwoo as the dog growled from across the room.  "Dramatic ass." Renjun glowered at him while petting Reno softly. "Hey you can't talk to your hyung like that!" Lucas complained but pouted like a child. Renjun rolled his eyes "Well good thing I'm not talking to any of my hyungs" He smirked at the reaction Lucas gave pouting harder and complaining to Jungwoo.

"Renjun leave him alone." He warned the small boy then only got a yodel from Chenle as Renjun went quiet. Renjun threw a pillow at the loud boy for laughing so annoyingly. "Shut the fuck up and let me watch Moana!" He successfully got a quiet Chenle not missing how he was mocked in hushed voices.

The movie started and Renjun snuggled into Jeno as Jaemin went in the kitchen with Mark to get dinner plates for everyone. "Isn't he such husband material?" Jeno whispered as Jaemin walked over to them with 2 bowls in his hands and one on his head. "More like wife material." Renjun whispered back giggling a bit not noticing that Jaemin was right beside him. "Well if i'm the wife and Jeno is obviously the husband guess that makes you our baby."

Renjun frowned and shook his head resting his chin on Reno. "I'm not the baby!" He pouted even harder. Jaemin giggles giving one of the plates to Jeno and another to Renjun then keeping his own. "Then what are you?" They teased. Renjun really had to think about his next choice of words carefully so he obviously said "I'm fucking Moomin bitch." He held up a peace sign by his eyes looking dead serious.

" He held up a peace sign by his eyes looking dead serious

522,174 likes

uwu: since no one will keep the group updated i'll just tell y'all here how the ships are going!

so chensung is cute as usual, markhyuck is legit kissing on the couch and they think no one can see it (news flash y'all are gross) and as far as norenmin goes they'd be looking really cute right now if that damn dog wasn't in the mix.

593,743 comments

win-winnie: ugh thank you jungwoo kun won't stop pestering me about them

kunmama: in my defense they are my children

teayong: and mine

tail: thank god i was so worried haechan wasn't getting that sausage