twenty-eight

WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING FAST!?

Renjun regretted everything even though he only said one sentence. Who knew being ready for a relationship would be the biggest moment of Renjun's life? Because he certainly did not.

The moment when Renjun confessed that he was ready for a relationship with the two boys Jaemin and Jeno trapped him in a bear hug with a lot of obnoxious crying. Renjun hugged back of course because he was so happy about them accepting him. It was quiet obvious to himself that he liked Jaemin and Jeno but to everyone else except for Haechan it wasn't the slightest bit noticeable.

Jeno and Jaemin were really scared they'd be rejected by Renjun when they decided to confess but were really surprised that Renjun was the one confessing to them. Renjun did say he liked them in a not so obvious way but they still weren't anything more then friends until they decided to cross that line.

Renjun was trying to break the everlasting hug that seemed to tell a never ending story of just how much they liked him. No words were exchanged until Renjun got out of their gold and took the cart running away. He didn't know that Jeno could be just as clingy as Jaemin and he was also really embarrassed about confessing with the confidence he never had until today.

"RENJUN BABY COME BACK!" Jeno yelled and Jaemin by he side yelled just as loudly "HOW IS HE SO FAST!?" as Renjun turned the corner.

Is he seriously asking how i'm so fast when they're the flash put into 2 bodies. Like HOW ARE THEY SO FUCKING FAST!? Renjun would never admit that he knew the answer wasn't that they were scary fast but instead that they had long legs compared to his short ones but he won't admit that til the day he dies.

Renjun turned as many corners as he ran as fast with the cart as he could hoping he'd see anyone he knew that wasn't Jeno or Jaemin. He kept running until he didn't see them behind him and decided to hide for a while by the ice cream aisle. The one place he'd always go and sure enough as he came to the end of the aisle he was met with a grinning from ear to ear Jaemin.

Aw shit here we go again.

Renjun turned around to be met none other than an eye smiling but heavy breathing Jeno. Accepting his doom he sighed and held his hands up in surrender. "Why did you run?" Jeno questioned holding onto Renjuns waist suspiciously. "Hmm let's see MAYBE because you guys hug too much and I don't want to be in the middle of a death trap." Renjun said in a duh voice.

"Well we can't just let you run off what if something dangerous happens?" Jeno hugged him and Renjun once again found himself blushing as he had his head in Jeno's chest and a grip on his shirt. "So with that said the best option is to put you in the cart." Jaemin spoke from behind them Renjun moved to look at him like he was crazy until he noticed all the ice cream he stocked up on wasn't in the cart anymore.

"W-What NO!" Renjun tried to move out of Jeno's hold again but he could blame his build for not being able to. "You know how we and Mark get one request of you and hyuck right?" Jeno gave him a knowing and Renjun hung his head low in loss. "Just help me in bitch." Renjun rolled his eyes when Jaemin and Jeno laughed. Renjun was raised up Jaemin and put into the cart. He looked away when Jeno immediately took a picture.

"Just drive the cart before I get out and choke you." Renjun glared at Jaemin who began to pet his hair from behind. "You sure are Kinky." Jaemin laughed and Renjun turned in the cart to hit him with a very noticeable blush still on his face and hit Jaemin. "Shut up!"

 "Shut up!"

66k likes

eye.smile: caught ya! 😚💞 @moomin

666,66 comments

moomin: nO

nana: yEs

uwu: so this is why you were running?

moomin: HYUNG you saw me!?

fullsun: well yeah everyone did

dolphin.lele: who wouldn't notice the shortest person on the planet running and screaming "HELP ME ANYONE PLS!"

moomin: when i find you it's going to be the end of your life!

mochisung: if nomin let you out that cart

moomin: bitch

uwu: okay everyone come back to self checkout and you better not have a lot of fucking items.

seagull.brows: about that...

uwu: omfg

Renjun, Jaemin and Jeno hurried over making sure to put as many items in the cart as they could hold with Renjun inside. Him insisting to get ice cream, chips and soda. Chenle and Jungwoo were going to go bankrupt but that wasn't their problem so they continued on.

______________________________

Lots of filler chapters because I'm literally stuck on determining if this is coming to and end or not but just so y'all know the amount of 6 has NOTHING to do with the devil and shit like that it's because...

I'M NOT FUCKING READY!!!!

MY BABY RENJUN JUST SNAPPED! 🥺

THEY ALL HHH

IT HURTS TO LOOK!

There's no way i'll wake up at that time so guess i'm staying up all night hhh. 🥺💞