twenty seven

"You know I think it would be best if Lucas hyung and I stayed here actually." Chenle said as they all were making their way to Jungwoos car to head to the store. "So you can cause even more trouble I think the fuck not." Haechan pushed Chenle in front of him and Lucas followed in fear.

Renjun was quite sad that he had to eventually let go of Reno and put him back in his cage. Jeno and Jaemin were really happy though in fact they used that time as an opportunity to get as close to Renjun as they could before the dog would steal his heart again.

There wasn't enough room in the car so they would have to drive illegally. This of course wasn't the first time seeing as they always had such a big group when traveling. Jungwoo and Lucas were obviously in the front 2 seats but that left 5 seats over for the 7 remaining boys. The 3 seats in the middle went to Mark and Haechan then Chenle sat on Jisungs lap no one made any jokes about them though because it was normal as they were dating.

Renjun wasn't prepared for sitting in the back with Jaemin and Jeno or maybe more so on Jaemin and Jeno. Renjun said that he could sit on Haechans lap in the front to give them more room in the back but at the thought of that Jaemin pulled him in the back with them and he was forced straight onto the lap of Jeno. Renjun blushed furiously and was staring at Jeno wide eyed. Before he could protest they were already on the way to the store.

Jeno eye smiled at Renjun and that made the boy immediately look away hiding his face from the two with his long hair. "Aw is Renjun blushing?" Jaemin moved his hair behind his ears and held his cheeks so they were squished together. "N-No get off loser." Renjun pushed away Jaemin's hand and slumped on Jeno. Soothingly Jeno wrapped his arms around Renjuns waist. Renjun leaned into his chest not noticing Jaemin pouting next to him.

"Hmph." Jaemin looked away trying to get their attention so that he could be asked what was wrong. Jeno heard but jokingly ignored as he closed his eyes but Renjun was too busy snuggling into Jeno to notice. "HmPh!" Jaemin hummed a little bit louder than before. Jeno smiled amusingly and looked over at Jaemin "What's wrong babe?" He put his hand softly on Jaemin's leg only to get it smacked off in return.

Renjun looked over at the both of them and sighed as though he knew what was about to happen. "You're hogging Renjun that's what!" Jaemin whisper yelled trying not to gain the attention of everyone in the car. "Well you're the one who put him on my lap." Jeno rolled his eyes and held onto Renjun a little tighter. "Well you had your turn now hand him over!" Jaemin no longer tried to keep his voice down.

Renjun looked at him and put his finger to his lips. His silent way of saying 'Shut the fuck up before Haechan and Chenle see this and tease me until I die.' Jaemin became quiet and just decided to pout and look down. Renjun who happened to be a sucker for pouts by Jeno and or Jaemin couldn't help but give in. "Fine i'll sit on you instead just stop pouting you big baby." Renjun rolled his eyes but couldn't help smiling when Jaemin began to give his usual heart melting smile.

"What! That's not fair at all!" Jeno pouted just like Jaemin had only a minute before. Renjun was going to head back over to Jeno but he failed to realize once you're in Na Jaemin's arms there is no possible escaping. "It is fair you had him on your lap first now it's my turn." Jaemin said while mischievously smirking at Jeno behind Renjuns back. Renjun didn't know he'd have to hear many of their very pointless arguments in the near future.

Jeno settled on just holding Renjuns hand and rubbing them gently and Jaemin decided to gently kiss Renjuns neck while holding his waist and playing with his hair. Perhaps Renjun was very willing to get used to being in a triangle relationship.

Jungwoo parked the car they all got out with some struggle seeing as Jaemin didn't want to let go of Renjun but had to. The second Renjun was out he was running away from Jaemin and Jeno and straight towards Jisung to hide behind his tall back. Renjun swore some time during Jaemin kissing his neck he began to bite and that innocent kiss immediately became something else. The only shocker was Renjun didn't mind as he leaned into Jaemin and Jeno's touch.

Renjun planned to stay with Chensung the whole way through the store but that plan was thrown away when Jungwoo announced they should go in groups and get whatever they want with their own carts but he (and chenle) would pay in the end. Mark and Haechan went together, Jungwoo and Lucas went together and that left Chenle and Jisung who took one look at the remaining people and scurried off giggling about 'Norenmin' ultimately leaving Renjun exposed to the handsome boyfriends.

Jaemin got a cart and Jeno stood next to Renjun waiting peacefully until he noticed something strange on the smaller. "What's on your neck!?" Jeno whisper yelled trying not to gain the attention of anyone. "What are you talking about?" Renjun rubbed his neck not feeling anything except for a little wetness from Jaemin kissin- Oh no. Renjun blushed and held his hand over his neck to cover it to the best of his ability.

"Who" Jeno questioned staring very angrily at the back of Renjuns neck. Renjun met his eyes and questioned why he looked angry. "Why do you look like you want to kill someone?" Jaemin came over with the cart and a huge smile on his face. "He has a fucking hickey on his neck that's what's wrong!" Jeno yelled. Renjun flinched at how loud Jeno was and quickly put his hands over Jenos mouth when everyone started to look their way. Jaemin only laughed and got a curious look by Jeno in return.

"I gave it to him don't worry." Jaemin pushes the cart and they began to walk around almost immediately finding an empty snack aisle. Renjun blushes letting go of Jeno and for some reason they noticed that Jenos glare got worse. Jeno stopped the cart and thank god they were in the aisle alone for this. "Jaemin we agreed not to make any moves until he was ready!" Jeno not so successfully whisper yelled. Pushing Jaemin a little away from Renjun who only rolled his eyes at their attempt at hiding such a conversation from him.

Have I not been obvious enough?

Are they that dense to the point where they can't tell I'm gay for them.

At the moment Renjun had He only realized now the reason he so quickly kissed them and why it felt normal when Jaemin had kissed and bit his neck heck he even dared to say he'd let him do it whenever he wanted. He really liked them and for the first time he wasn't going to be the little bitch Haechan called him. "Um actually" Renjun peeked over Jeno's shoulder and stared at both boys. They drew their attention to him and him only.

Fuck this I'm not ready!

Wait but if I'm not ready now i'll never be ready!

But I'm not ready!?

Am I ready?

No no no not now fuck not ever!

I don't want to be alone forever though!

Oh my god

I have to tell them that

"RENJU-I'm ready!" Renjun interrupted Jaemin who he hasn't even realized was calling his name.

"W-What?" Jeno and Jaemin couldn't believe their ears.