twenty-five

Chenle walked in first and immediately saw what looked to be and open dog cage. Wait... a dog cage? Didn't Jaemin say he had a dog that everyone is scared of. Chenle and Lucas both had a fear of Dogs and Jungwoo didn't. The pair just hoped that they wouldn't run into the devil.

"I think they're in the living room over there." Chenle pointed at an entrance way searching around for the dog. That was when he heard a growling sound. He and Lucas turned around slowly and were met with the cutest fluff ball they'd ever seen with the scariest glare known to man.

"GRRR!" the small shiba dog stood its ground and was ready to charge at any given second. "Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god HYUNG." Lucas whisper yelled and looked at the other two frightened. Jungwoo wanted to laugh at how scared they were of the cute puppy but he soon realized why they were so scared. That dog had some real glaring skills.

"H-Hey buddy calm down." Chenle tried to sound very persuasive but the dog was having none of that. "WOOF WOOF!" The dog started sprinting towards Lucas. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Lucas yelled looking for a place to hide when he felt a bite on his leg. "AHHH!" How could a puppy have teeth the size of a shark!?

"HYUNG!" Chenle grabbed his arm trying to detach his leg from the dogs mouth. Out of all the days why was today the day he chose to wear shorts then get bitten by an insane dog. "Aw he's so cute!" Jungwoo exclaimed and Chenle gave him a look of disbelief. "What the hell is going on in here!?" Jaemin yelled running into the room with everyone else.
"Oh fuck me." Chenle looked over the scene and sighed loudly.

Renjun, Haechan and Jisung walked to the back and each knocked feverishly to get the attention of Jaemin but he still hadn't answered the door. They started making beats with the door out of boredom. Haechan was knocking in a weird pattern and shaking his long wig back and forth, Jisung beat boxing with a little too much spit for anyone's liking and Renjun stomping his feet and clapping.

They all kept going until they heard laughing from a near window. They looked up and saw Jeno laughing with his phone pointed straight at them. "JENO delete that right now!" Renjun yelled at him blushing furiously. He'd have to keep in mind he couldn't be his usual weird self while here or else they'd use it against him in the near future.

Jaemin opened the door laughing with Mark right behind him doing the same thing. "You better not post that." Haechan glared at Jeno who put his hands up in defense. He then pushed his way in and smacking Mark in the shoulder before he walked towards what he presumed was the living room.

Renjun followed behind not forgetting to smile at Jaemin and Mark and give a hard glare towards Jeno. The boy only smirked in return waving his phone around. How the fuck is his smirk just as cute as his smile!? Renjun walked into the living room still thinking about it as he put his bag down next to Haechans.

Renjun realized upon seeing Jeno and Mark that he'd lost the race and he slouched. "Fuck we lost Haechan I told you to hurry up!" Renjun angrily said because now they'd have to do something of the other boys choice. "What's the worst they could do." Haechan shrugged.

Jisung looked a little down when he walked in and no one knew why. Jisung put his bag near theirs as well and jumped on the couch looking dead. "Um what happened to my cousin?" Jaemin whispered to Renjun. Only for him to shrug. "I think it has something to do with Chenle." Haechan joined in.

"Oh yeah where is Che-HYUNG!" Mark was interrupted by the loud recognizable scream of Chenle. "Oh no." Jeno figured Chenle had gone through the front door as they all started to run towards where the loud scream came from. "What the hell is going on in here!?" Jaemin yelled once they saw the scene.

"Oh fuck me!" Chenle sighed realizing they'd just been caught. So much for sneaking in. Jisung jumped over the gate to try and help as everyone thought but he only went over to save Chenle by pulling him to safety. His protective boyfriend side took over.