twenty-three

Although Jaemin had offered them to come over the day prior they decided to wait one more day because Chenle had to take a huge test for the end of school. Chenle was very exhausted and begged Jisung to come comfort him so they stayed up almost all night playing video games and that's how they ended up sleeping in until 3:30 the next day.

Today's their reschedule sleepover day. "WAKE UP it's the first day I get to meet the new love of my life!" Renjun yelled as he entered their room. "You've already met Jaemin and Jeno hyung what do you mean new love?" Chenle spoke rubbing his eyes cutely. "No you idiot I'm obviously talking about my lil baby Reno." Renjun glared. "You say that now but just wait Renjun hyung that dog is the spawn of satan." Jisung said in a raspy voice. After all they had just been woken up by a very excited Renjun.

Renjun jumped on top of Chenle and Jisung. "That dog is going to love me and no one can change my mind." Chenle groaned at the cold contact on his warm stomach. Why he was shirtless was a wonder.

"Jesus why are you so cold!" Chenle screeched at the older. "Hmmm I don't know maybe because I'm not staying hibernated in my covers in the hot summer with no AC like you and Jisung do everyday."

"Either that or you're a vampire." Haechan stood at the door eating Renjuns so called limited addition moomin gummies. Both younger boys looked at Haechans hands then to Renjuns face back and forth and before they knew it had happened so fast. Renjun tackled the naturally tan boy down to the floor yelling.

"MY LIMITED ADDITION MOST PRIZED POSSESSION MOOMIN GUMMIES!" He wasn't as angry as it seemed because he had a bunch more but he still went on a whole new level of crazy about his snack. Renjun grabbed his food from him and started to torture Haechan. In other words tickling him beyond any level of possible survival.

"AHAH- AHH RENJUN HYUNG I'M- AHA SORRYEE" Haechan laughed loudly. Chenle and Jisung viewed in two different opinions. Jisung was laughing at the older males. Yet Chenle was glaring not only because he wanted to be tickled as well but because he thought his hyung was a hypocrite.

Whenever Chenle would obnoxiously laugh in front of Haechan he would yell at the blonde boy telling him to be 'quieter' yet here he was laughing but basically screaming while being tickled. This is straight up unfair if you ask Chenle. So he pouted deeply watching them have fun without him.

That is until Jisung noticed his slouched demeanor and deep pout. Jisung knew that Chenle was someone who couldn't go without fun for less than 2 hours and they'd already been laying in the bed after packing their things this morning for nearly 3 hours. Just and hour too late before Chenle would loose his lingering smile and frown.

Jisung decided to make his loving boyfriend as happy as he usually was so that he could hear his beautiful laugh once again. "Lele" Jisung whispered in his ear and Chenle took his attention off of the older boys to look at his lover. "What?" Chenle curiously said. "I want to hear your laugh." Jisung smirked and didn't give Chenle the chance to speak before he pushed him down on the bed and sat on top of him.

"J-Jisung what are you doing." Chenle followed his every move cautiously. Jisung smiles before his hands landed right on the smaller boys sides. "I'm just trying to hear the most beautiful sound in the world." He innocently said before beginning to tickling the cute dolphin.

Chenle had no time to react and could barley speak as Jisung tickled him. "AHHHAHAA!" Chenle's laughing was music to Jisungs ears but to every other person in the house it was the sound of dying dolphin and they made a run for it. "RUN!!" Haechan and Renjun were quick to run out the room with the speed of lightning to protect what they had left of their ears.

Let's just say never let Chenle sing next to you when it's your birthday because both Renjun and Hachan had made that mistake and it lead them to hearing major problems. They wondered how Jisung could stand the mind blowing scream laughing Chenle did but they could only assume it was his strong love for the loud boy that kept him alive when near him.