twenty-nine

"They should have kicked you out the store tbh." Chenle said as the 3 boys came to the self checkout and he disapprovingly shook his head looking at their snack choices and seeing no candy. Their cart consisted of cooking food, a few selective sweets and different type of drinks not including alcohol seeing as Jungwoo would be getting it. (Renjun made sure to make them go back to the ice cream isle)

"Did you just say tbh instead of fully saying to be honest?" Haechan who weirdly was not wearing his wig anymore glared at Chenle. Renjun gave him a questioning look and got a wink back. Did he finally man up or is Mark just going to say he got another haircut.

"That's gross." Jeno said starting to put their things with the rest of the group. "You're gross." Jisung glared at Jeno to protect his boyfriend. Everyone knew Jisung would always be so protective of the chinese boy he fell in love with. "Get yourself a man like mine, oh wait you can't because theres only one PWARK JISUNG!" Chenle yelled his lovers name.

Renjun started to wonder just why he was friends with such a loud person for he himself was the complete opposite unless someone brought it out of him. "He has two boyfriends." Haechan said smirking. Renjun blushed and started to climb out of the cart ready to kill his bestfriend.

"Excuse me what!?" Lucas got loud and Jungwoo followed his actions "What the hell did you say about two boyfriends?" Haechan always did have a big mouth but honestly it got out of hand sometimes. "Haechans just being dumb don't listen to him." Jaemin saved them both and Renjun gave him a thankful look.

"Mmhmm Haechan start bagging with Mark" Jungwoo instructed the pair and looked at the 3 boys after "Help get Renjun out the cart." He said to no one in particular. Renjun started to move the stuff out of his lap with the help of Jeno who was handing things to Jungwoo when there enough room for him to get out he stood in the cart.

Jaemin being the over worrier that he was, was quick to hold onto Renjuns waist to steady him. Renjun blushed and looked away as Jaemin helped pull him out the cart. "You can put me down now" Renjun smacked Jaemin's chest as Jaemin snaked his arms around his small figure.

"Actually I'm quite comfortable here Injunnie." Jaemin rested his chin on top of his head. Chenle gagged from the side of them earning a smack from Jeno and chuckle from Jisung. It was already obvious to everyone just how much affection Jaemin loved to give but they were starting to question just how much Renjun hates affection seeing as he leaned into Jaemin rather quickly.

"Okay lets get back to Jaemin's." Jungwoo leaded the group with one cart filled with bags and Lucas followed behind with another. Chenle didn't want to think of how much money they'd just wasted so he took his card from Jungwoo and stuffed it into his wallet then his pocket before running next to his boyfriend.

Renjun got out of Jaemins death grip with the help of Jeno but turns out that he just wanted to hold him as well. Walking to the car was a struggle but they made it nonetheless. Everyone helped putting the groceries in the back of the car where Lucas originally was seated and then got into their seats.

Renjun was once again seated on both laps of his newfound romantic interests(?) and he immediately took out his phone to text in his group chat.

hoes mad!

moomin: spill right now

dolphin.lele: where did you put my wIG

dolphin.lele: that cost a lot of money HOE

fullsun: you're rich that was probably 1% of your allowance