Is this fate? -

It was a pretty rainy day in new york, Eva sighs and looks away from the cafe window, "its been rainy all day," Eva thought as she felt bummed out

She forgot to check the weather and didnt bring an umbrella to work that day. She gets bored and starts to kinda get lost in her thoughts and look back in her life and think how it has been since she was a baby. it had been really tough , her mother died to give birth to her and her father was bald, that was a big BRUH moment already. Eva spaced out thinking

Suddenly this tall ,lanky woman walks in, she brushes her long wet red, blondish hair back and Eva looks at her, stunned from this goddess like person, her freckles glimmered in the indoor lighting,s he brushed her hair back and that really turned Eva on. it was spicy.

Eva walks up to her and stutters to introduce herself and ask lily if shes is here to go or not to go and lily gives the cutest chuckle Eva had ever heard in her life and introduces herself, " my name is lily and i am here to stay,"

Eva's heart had felt like it stopped, she was melting from how beautiful and angelic her voice sounded. She gets confused, " i thought I already knew what love was so what is this feeling?" Eva thinks to herself. Her  heart feels fluttery and she wanted to die right then and there. Eva gets completely embarssed and regrets stuttering.

Eva shows lily her table and gives her a menu Then walks at a fast pace back to where she originally stood and goes back to talking to her co-worker about what just happened.

tj tells her, "maybe its love you nugger" and Eva says " pssssssssh no way, i already know how that feels," but in reality she really didnt, maybe she didn't actually know what love was, that made her feel lonely and empty.