Lovelovelove-

Is it 8 ol' clock, Nicholas already left a while ago and it is dark outside. Eva asked Nicholas if she could use his phone to call lily because her phone got smashed and he said yes. 

Nicholas left and Lily came into the room like with flowers and a 'get better' balloon. Lily sits down and watches t.v. With Eva, she feels comforted by lily being here with her.Is this considered as our second date? That's very wild, Eva sighs. Lily looks over at Eva," what's wrong?" Lily asks, " oh nothing much." Eva says and glances away from lily. Lily is still looking at Eva, " how is your arm doing? That car crash seems like it hurted." "My arm doesn't hurt a lot. It feels like it's jammed yknow and it feels numb so pain killers don't help." Eva pursed her lips and turned her head away. Lily bites her lip, when Eva looks like that she think it's hot.  " I hope your arm gets better..." Lily says with a sparkly flirt look in her eyes and hesitate of what she want to say next. She puts her hand on her thigh. "...because I love you." Eva's eyes widened, she was surprised of what she heard. "oh...... I l-love you too... but I'm just not sure if you mean it the same way as me for me to ever say it." " well how do you feel towards me?" Lily stands up to hold both of her hands. " I feel something special towards you. I only known you for a few days but I feel like I've known you for the longest time." Eva says seriously flustered. " I-isn't it ridiculous? Just tell me to stop and I'll leave you alone..." her insecurities got the best of her. Maybe lily is just a flirt and is saying that to get her body. But why would anyone want her though, she's just herself and i am not good enough. " please, don't ever stop. I feel the same way towards you. I just am a top and can keep my cool that's all." Eva gets emotionally exhausted by her insecurities and emotions she kept inside her, she can't stay up anymore and She passes out. One nurse rushes in,and sees lily,and asks her what had happened. Lily explains that her and Eva were just talking about something emotional and accepts it. She changes Eva's body into a comfortable position for her to rest. Lily sits there and watches on the t.v. Hoping that Eva is doing okay.